Huntingdon vs. Milan

stang50

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a great game. The match up between Avery Williams, or is it Williamson? The linebacker from Milan. And, the RB from Huntingdon....I believe his name is Holden? That ought to be very interesting. I think that Milan will win this one, but it should be a close game with a lot of excitement.

Milan by 3 TD's....

no way they win by 3 TD'S! it will be a very close game and whoever has the ball last could win.

Why ??..Because they beat Martin Westview??...

Westview is no Milan...

Good Luck Though... :thumb:

i agree westview is no milan. if we dont have any slip ups on special teams like last week we could pull it out. take the two kick returns back and we beat westview by 2 td's. we just have to control the ball and not give up kick returns.

If Avery Williamson and Kennon Holder meet in a whole full speed, I feel extremely sorry for Holder. Milan's defense will be much better than Westview's, I can assure you of that. Huntingdon will not be able to move Milan's DLine like they did this past week. You have Christian Coleman at one of the DE's and then Jobronski Gilbert and Avery Williamson at LB's. This would be the game I'd go to if I were going to watch a local game, but me and a buddy are taking off to watch the Alcoa/Maryville matchup.

Milan - 41

Huntingdon - 21

Milan by 3 TD's....

no way they win by 3 TD'S! it will be a very close game and whoever has the ball last could win.

Why ??..Because they beat Martin Westview??...

Westview is no Milan...

Good Luck Though... :unsure:

I agree WV is no Milan it may be closer than we think. Huntingdon will not beat Milan just running the ball it won't happen. But playing in Huntington will be a plus for the Muststangs. It should be a good game if Huntingdon can stay away from the big play they can keep it close. If not that spells trouble for the Muststangs. I will be there for sure if nothing comes up it will a great matchup! Good luck to both teams!! :thumb: