Huntingdon vs. Milan

stang50

What a great game tonight the Mustangs are for real my friend and will make a deep run in the playoffs! Turnovers is part of the game but that is what beat Huntingdon not coaching! I haven't not seen Union City play but i will before the year is out. They are suppose to be good but i say that the road to Cookville will go through Mustangs country! I may be wrong but i think Huntingdon is the best 1A school around here! Thay played a good Milan team and almost pulled it out! Huntingdon has a good football and bar no major injuries have a great shot at a title this year! Good luck the rest of the year!! :roflol:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game came down to a poor coaching play. You have a great running back who can catch and a very decent QB and you throw a hb pass. That shows a lack of confidence in your playmakers. Also a weak effort by the dline in the 4th. Swenson really needs to evaluate his talent and get some confidence in his players bc that was terrible. Good job to the guys they played as well as they could and almost pulled out the upset...could have if not for coaching....

Wow, are you kidding me? You've got to be a disgruntled parent...camper. :blink:

this game came down to a poor coaching play. You have a great running back who can catch and a very decent QB and you throw a hb pass. That shows a lack of confidence in your playmakers. Also a weak effort by the dline in the 4th. Swenson really needs to evaluate his talent and get some confidence in his players bc that was terrible. Good job to the guys they played as well as they could and almost pulled out the upset...could have if not for coaching....

Spoken like a true Mustang fan! Ritz20...you are Carroll County's biggest idiot! Milan has twice the team that Huntingdon does....yet Swenson had his team in the game until the final horn! If your ideas of how to manage the game are so much better...take your plan by the field house tomorrow morning and bring the CoachT faithful back a report on how the meeting goes! We in Henry Co. scrimmaged Milan and both Milan and HC are championship calibur teams in their respective classes. As a 1A team, tip your cap to the effort your guys put forth tonight and the excellent game plan Swenson's staff put together against the Bulldogs...Instead of letting your "we should beat the Packers" attitude interupt a great night of competative high school football between 2 excellent programs!

I could not have said it better myself advisor. Milan has twice the talent, twenty something seniors and we have nine or ten. They are ranked number two in their class and we could have beat them. Absolute genius game plan and effort by our kids against overwhelming odds. I've never been more proud to be a mustang.

Spoken like a true Mustang fan! Ritz20...you are Carroll County's biggest idiot! Milan has twice the team that Huntingdon does....yet Swenson had his team in the game until the final horn! If your ideas of how to manage the game are so much better...take your plan by the field house tomorrow morning and bring the CoachT faithful back a report on how the meeting goes! We in Henry Co. scrimmaged Milan and both Milan and HC are championship calibur teams in their respective classes. As a 1A team, tip your cap to the effort your guys put forth tonight and the excellent game plan Swenson's staff put together against the Bulldogs...Instead of letting your "we should beat the Packers" attitude interupt a great night of competative high school football between 2 excellent programs!

Great post man. I agree 100%.

Milan is going to be Milan, but Alcoa dominated Maryville last night according to what I have seen and heard, so that will be a tough mountain to climb. With Huntingdon playing in 1A, they have a shot to go a long way this year. The question is do Trousdale and South Pitt play in A or AA? If the Mustangs can avoid them, they have a legit shot.

Also, I forgot to mention #5, Zach Wallace from Huntingdon in my comment last night. On the defensive side of the ball, he was a monster...a beast. He made big play after big play for the Mustangs last night. I didnt want to leave that out of my comment.

S. Pittsburg is still 1A. I dont know about Trousdale Co. S. Pitt will be probably be waiting on whoever makes it to the championship game.

Milan is going to be Milan, but Alcoa dominated Maryville last night according to what I have seen and heard, so that will be a tough mountain to climb. With Huntingdon playing in 1A, they have a shot to go a long way this year. The question is do Trousdale and South Pitt play in A or AA? If the Mustangs can avoid them, they have a legit shot.

I think this is correct Trousdale plays in 2A and South Pittsburg in 1A. Huntingdon will go a long way no doubt they prove that last night! It will take a darn good 1A school to beat the Mustangs. Milan has some work to do on defense not taking anything away from the Mustangs. But if Milan don't sharpen up on defense they will be making a early exit this fall. Good luck to the Mustangs and Dogs the rest of the year!! I meant to say also what a great football town is Huntingdon!! :?:

Great game last night by both schools. I thought the turnovers in the 1st half killed Huntingdon but they actually came back in the 4th with 5 minutes left and took the lead. The long runback on the ensuing kickoff put us in a bad spot for sure.

Terrible job by the refs last night. The scoreboard fiasco was embarassing too.

Great to have former All-American Mustang Larry Stewart fly in with the game ball. (Thanks again Tiny). Too many stories to tell on here how great he was but any Mustang knows all the stories. They're true too. He broke his toe on the last game of the season and we played Paris in the Jackson Exchange Bowl and had his right toe frozen to play. On a sloppy field we score our only td and he kicks the xpt left footed. TRUE..

How is the Coleman? Did he come back in. Also heard Milan had a player go down with a possible ACL. Hope both are ok..

Good luck to the Bulldogs the rest of the season and leave the flu at home. :?: