Tellico Plains (1-0) @ Sequoyah (0-1) week 1

dumdum

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seq can score 28 points in this game because they are playing tellico.

I plan on attending this game and look forward to the offensive explosion of the Chiefs. Is everybody healthy from the game last week? Haven't heard much word. Thanks for the 411 on the 28........

hey dumdum...how bad seq gonna beat the bears?

Hey Smokey, man its been tough for me to get into football this season, not sure how to answer that. Real happy for the Bears success, but hope it comes to a crashing halt this week. I will say this about the game, the Bears are big and got some tallent, just not sure what they played against last Friday. As for the Chiefs, we have got to establish some type of passing game, I dont care if it is little swing passes, screen passes. Just gotta have some success early in the game, with our passing. Think our defense will step up this week (held Scott County scoreless until late in the 3rd qtr last week), and control the line of scrimmage, dont think the scoreboard will lite up alot this week. Chiefs 13, Bears 12.