DISTIRCT 8-AA

playforgold

How does everyone think this district will stack up this season.

Also heard that Ferriss committed to Vandy. Congrats to her looking for a big season from her.

1. Livingston still to much talent, have to replace Kilgore though.

2. Upperman Lost a lot of guard play, still have Dyer inside to work with and still have the reputation to stay here.

3. Cannon County heard they had a great summer, Sissom and Ruehlen are tough to handle.

4. Smith County Never out of it with a 6'7 player

5. York lost a lot this summer with the transfers to Clarkrange, but still have Rachel brown great player.

6. Dekalb County looked good this summer playing very hard may get that win this year.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also heard that Ferriss committed to Vandy. Congrats to her looking for a big season from her.

2. Upperman Lost a lot of guard play, still have Dyer inside to work with and still have the reputation to stay here.

3. Cannon County heard they had a great summer, Sissom and Ruehlen are tough to handle.

5. York lost a lot this summer with the transfers to Clarkrange, but still have Rachel brown great player.

6. Dekalb County looked good this summer playing very hard may get that win this year.

Looks pretty close to me, I think Cannon could do well this year.

I don't think Ferris signed with Vandy, could be wrong. really suprising if so......

LA will be the team to beat and who said Ferris committed to vandy i wish her well

Your guess is good as mine, I think your top three is a toss-up.

This won't be a year in 8-AA or 7-A, where a coach can save their best stuff for tourney time! :roflol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LA and Cannon should be competing at the top this year. They are both very well-coached and have lots of talent returning. This district will again be very competitive. year in and year out it is one of the toughest in the state so no team can take any games for granted. But I think it will be Cannon or LA on top