DISTIRCT 8-AA

playforgold

The Cannon Co.-Forrest game is very interesting one. Not sure exactly where C.C. stands given their schedule. With that being said all they can do is beat teams as bad as they have been. Then on the Forrest side after the HUGE win over Clarkrange they have not played that well since. And you wonder if Clarkrange is quite the team they were last year. So after tonight everyone should have a better idea where both teams stand. I think maybe C.C. in a close one since the game is in Woodbury....Chapel Hill is a tough place to play.

Hmmm not sure about Upperman naming the score against DeKalb. I would be surprised if the margin is under 25 but with that said this is not like some of those years when the margin was 40+. I expect LA to completely dominate York.....30+ and york only scoring in the high 30's. The Smith-Trousdale game in my opinion is a pick-em, since it is at Trousdale that might give them an edge. Should be a 3/4 point game either way.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cannon Co.-Forrest game is very interesting one. Not sure exactly where C.C. stands given their schedule. With that being said all they can do is beat teams as bad as they have been. Then on the Forrest side after the HUGE win over Clarkrange they have not played that well since. And you wonder if Clarkrange is quite the team they were last year. So after tonight everyone should have a better idea where both teams stand. I think maybe C.C. in a close one since the game is in Woodbury....Chapel Hill is a tough place to play.

Clarkrange beat Cannon Co. in a play day at Monterey 46 to 20. Clarkrange was playing

very well (not sure they have played that well since) and of course play days don't mean

very much. Forrest beat Clarkrange but they were very up for that game. Guess it's up

for grabs. And yes, Chapel Hill is a tough place to play.

How does everybody see the games going tomorrow night in 8-aa. Here are my predictions,

Upperman 68

Dekalb 42

York - 44

Livingston - 76

Trousdale - 34

Smith Co. - 48

Any thoughts/predictions on the Cannon/Forrest game tonite....2 very good teams!

Cannon Co. 62 ------Forrest 50 Congrats to Cannon Co.

Way to go Cannon Co.!!! :roflolk: