DISTIRCT 8-AA

playforgold

LA and Cannon should be competing at the top this year. They are both very well-coached and have lots of talent returning. This district will again be very competitive. year in and year out it is one of the toughest in the state so no team can take any games for granted. But I think it will be Cannon or LA on top

I agree this is a year very favorable for our young ladies. We must get over the UHS and LA hump before we call ourselves in the running for the district though (IMO). Which I know we can do!!! I look forward to great things this year for CC, and of course the most competitive district in AA Basketball!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I believe Livingston should sweep 8-AA. The speed they will play is sort of new. They are an unselfish team that has one goal. I expect them to be one of the last four standing in March. The Lions will represent 8-AA in the sub-state though, so I'm not knocking them, I just think this is going to be a great year for Livingston Academy.

• 2 weeks later...
Honestly, I believe Livingston should sweep 8-AA. The speed they will play is sort of new. They are an unselfish team that has one goal. I expect them to be one of the last four standing in March. The Lions will represent 8-AA in the sub-state though, so I'm not knocking them, I just think this is going to be a great year for Livingston Academy.
King I need a little help. My crystal ball won't let me see past next week. I want one like yours that goes all the way til March.Do you no where I can get a new one or the latest version so I can update mine. :thumb:

Good one Big D... good to here from you too. I've been enjoying life to the max with my new grandson!!!! If the new ball shows the same thing, I'll return it for a new broom and see how it works. :popcorneater:

Congratulations Pops!! Enjoy that little fellar as I am sure you will. Also hope you get the broom of your choice! LOL. GO HOG-EYE! Love good banter!

• 2 weeks later...