DISTIRCT 8-AA

playforgold

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannon Co. is 5-0 and playing very well. Good players and good coaching. Looking forward to the district season starting

Wow. Sounds like they must be playing well. I look forward to seeing them play against the tough LA squad.

So do I. I look forward to seeing some great games between these two schools. i know LA is very well coached and they are talented should be be a great district season

I agree with both of you. LA is well coached and should be favored to win the district. However I believe that this year our girls will get over the hump and at least split w the "big two" (LA and UHS). I hope I'm right, however I wish our girls would play some tougher competition in the early going to help prepare us for district play!

I agree with both of you. LA is well coached and should be favored to win the district. However I believe that this year our girls will get over the hump and at least split w the "big two" (LA and UHS). I hope I'm right, however I wish our girls would play some tougher competition in the early going to help prepare us for district play!

If I am not mistaken Hume-Fogg was in the state tournament last year and CCHS defeated them easily. Siegel played them the day before and CCHS beat them much worse than siegel did

If I am not mistaken Hume-Fogg was in the state tournament last year and CCHS defeated them easily. Siegel played them the day before and CCHS beat them much worse than siegel did

I'm not saying it's our girl's fault that they're blowing teams out on the scoreboard. I'm just stating that it'd be nice to see our team in close situations, becuase you know they will be in the district.

Cannon Co. is 5-0 and playing very well. Good players and good coaching. Looking forward to the district season starting

Congrats to CC so far...thought they would make some noise this season. Also saw where Sissom was player of the week in the DNJ last week or before (cant remember). Congrats to her. LA, UHS and CC will/should be the top 3. Also looking forward to district action.

GO HOG-EYE!