DISTIRCT 8-AA

playforgold

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla Biles of upperman is one of the best players in the district very good since freshmen year consistant as any player I've seen, she almost defeated JC tonite had I believe 17 in first half and several in game although JC was ice cold from field Upperman's defense played well and are very quick to the ball.They played well enough to get a win most nights.

Kayla Biles of upperman is one of the best players in the district very good since freshmen year consistant as any player I've seen, she almost defeated JC tonite had I believe 17 in first half and several in game although JC was ice cold from field Upperman's defense played well and are very quick to the ball.They played well enough to get a win most nights.

I agree. This one could have gone either way. I would award the Game Ball to Caroline Warden, she hit the threes when the team needed the points.

Yes. Kayci is done for the year due to surgery to repair her ankle. Vandy wanted the surgery done so she would be ready for fall workouts. Great decision, unfortunate for Smith County. This is the reason DeKalb will end the streak.

Biles is a stud no doubt. Going to be interesting watching her play this year as the season progresses.

LA beat a "down" Cookeville team tonight with ease. LA still hasn't hit their stride.

Congrats to LA on the win tonight. Cookeville is a tough place to go get a win. LA was just better than they were tonight and have room to improve, but looking good nevertheless. Goolsby and Robinson (both frosh) did a good job for Cookeville. Tatonia(sp) is a heck of a guard, really like her play. But the experience of LA (Taylor, Sells, Thompson, Mahaney, Welch) was the difference along with some sophomores that played like vets. Will/should get better when Maya gets back into action. GO LADY WILDCATS!