• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
playforgold

DISTIRCT 8-AA

Kayla Biles of upperman is one of the best players in the district very good since freshmen year consistant as any player I've seen, she almost defeated JC tonite had I believe 17 in first half and several in game although JC was ice cold from field Upperman's defense played well and are very quick to the ball.They played well enough to get a win most nights.

Kayla Biles of upperman is one of the best players in the district very good since freshmen year consistant as any player I've seen, she almost defeated JC tonite had I believe 17 in first half and several in game although JC was ice cold from field Upperman's defense played well and are very quick to the ball.They played well enough to get a win most nights.

I agree. This one could have gone either way. I would award the Game Ball to Caroline Warden, she hit the threes when the team needed the points.

Yes. Kayci is done for the year due to surgery to repair her ankle. Vandy wanted the surgery done so she would be ready for fall workouts. Great decision, unfortunate for Smith County. This is the reason DeKalb will end the streak.

Biles is a stud no doubt. Going to be interesting watching her play this year as the season progresses.

LA beat a "down" Cookeville team tonight with ease. LA still hasn't hit their stride.

Congrats to LA on the win tonight. Cookeville is a tough place to go get a win. LA was just better than they were tonight and have room to improve, but looking good nevertheless. Goolsby and Robinson (both frosh) did a good job for Cookeville. Tatonia(sp) is a heck of a guard, really like her play. But the experience of LA (Taylor, Sells, Thompson, Mahaney, Welch) was the difference along with some sophomores that played like vets. Will/should get better when Maya gets back into action. GO LADY WILDCATS!

Let the games begin!!!!

Good Luck To All!!!!

Gooooo Beeeeessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luvhoops where were you last night ,the lady bees played hard and well and will be a force in 8aa good luck to you guys in the district.

How does everybody see the games going tomorrow night in 8-aa. Here are my predictions,

Upperman 68

Dekalb 42

York - 44

Livingston - 76

Trousdale - 34

Smith Co. - 48

I agree with the last two posts:

Livingston will win handily vs York 25 + at least

Smith County and Trousdale will be a close game, SC by 5

Upperman will name the score vs Dekalb. Dekalb is improved but not that improved yet.

How does everybody see the games going tomorrow night in 8-aa. Here are my predictions,

Upperman 68

Dekalb 42

York - 44

Livingston - 76

Trousdale - 34

Smith Co. - 48

Any thoughts/predictions on the Cannon/Forrest game tonite....2 very good teams!