DISTIRCT 8-AA

playforgold

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Good to see ya back Jimbo44, where ya been?

Well the district is tightening up with Upperman, Livingston, and Cannon with only one loss. Dekalb playing strong and looking very dangerous. York looks like they could have a say in it with a close 4 point loss last week to Cannon. Rumor in the air that Farris might be back for Smith Co by tourney time.

Have you got your popcorn ready? ;)

Well I know it's quiet but I didn't think it would be this quiet. Just because your team might not be playing to the standard you're accustom to doesn't mean you have to be silent. It just means you can't talk as much smack. LOL Find some positives and chime in!

Are you kiddin??? We have lost 3 out of 4..Tied for 1st with Upperman and Cannon. But if we were in 7-A LA and Upperman would be 3rd and 4th...LOL!! :D

All kidding aside...8-AA is not that bad. We (LA, the U, CC and York) have played a pretty tough schedule. York is getting better and could cause trouble come tourney time. LA and Upperman is always a flip of the coin. And Cannon is a contender and not a pretender! We all have gauntlet to run thru the rest of the season. Should be interesting and fun.

Well I know it's quiet but I didn't think it would be this quiet. Just because your team might not be playing to the standard you're accustom to doesn't mean you have to be silent. It just means you can't talk as much smack. LOL Find some positives and chime in!

Are you kiddin??? We have lost 3 out of 4..Tied for 1st with Upperman and Cannon. But if we were in 7-A LA and Upperman would be 3rd and 4th...LOL!! :D

All kidding aside...8-AA is not that bad. We (LA, the U, CC and York) have played a pretty tough schedule. York is getting better and could cause trouble come tourney time. LA and Upperman is always a flip of the coin. And Cannon is a contender and not a pretender! We all have gauntlet to run thru the rest of the season. Should be interesting and fun.

Now BigD don't go thinking that was directed towards you. Spartan maybe but not you :D

I love where 8-AA is sitting.. 3 in AP top ten, 2 teams with the toughest schedules in the state, And the almighty 13-AA getting nervous as I type. :D

Good Luck to All!!!!!

Go Bees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoops...I didnt take it toward us. I just cant believe how quiet things are!! Especially with the teams 8-AA has. I totally agree that 8-AA is in a pretty good position. Plus the 3 out of 4 we have lost to are really really good teams. Will only make us better come tourney time. It (the schedule) will help the U too. This is when it really gets fun. I'll see you pretty soon. Until then Good Luck! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

There is no doubt Forrest isnt good. But CC did beat them earlier in the year. Also CC didnt put Dekalb away as I had expected them to. Of course they will be up for LA tomorrow night Im sure but LA remembers the last meeting so I am sure they will be ready too. Tough week for LA. The last few weeks have been tough. Should be a good week of basketball. Good luck Lady Cats!