DISTIRCT 8-AA

playforgold

There is no doubt Forrest isnt good. But CC did beat them earlier in the year. Also CC didnt put Dekalb away as I had expected them to. Of course they will be up for LA tomorrow night Im sure but LA remembers the last meeting so I am sure they will be ready too. Tough week for LA. The last few weeks have been tough. Should be a good week of basketball. Good luck Lady Cats!

Take note. Dekalb Co. is playing the best BBall they have in the last 10 years.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no doubt Forrest isnt good. But CC did beat them earlier in the year. Also CC didnt put Dekalb away as I had expected them to. Of course they will be up for LA tomorrow night Im sure but LA remembers the last meeting so I am sure they will be ready too. Tough week for LA. The last few weeks have been tough. Should be a good week of basketball. Good luck Lady Cats!

Take note. Dekalb Co. is playing the best BBall they have in the last 10 years.

No disrespect meant to DC, because I know they are playing well but cmon Jimbo. Cannon was the cream of the crop.

I still think CC was slumping a little losing to Upperman (no slouch here), losing to a Beth Hawn-less Forrest and a small margin of victory over Dekalb at home but blowed them out at DC earlier. But give them credit, they got up for LA and LA has been playing pretty good ball and they beat us! Still a big week for 8-AA to go this week. Will make for an interesting district tourney.