SCORES----and a little comment!!!!!

h2odog

Has anyone ever noticed that some of the most lively discussions and entertaining remarks come on Fridays? :blush:

We only have 3 weeks remaining in the season. What will we all do when Friday, November 13th, arrives and the girls soccer board has nothing on it??? How will we make it until next August? :thumb:

Then we start talking about the boy's season! Starts in Feb!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blah blah blah

What, no commentary? You had half a dozen derogatory comments last night about a game you didn't even see.

Surely, this was a "game you wish you had back" or at least your usual "funny game..soccer"

You post something like the above, which causes someone to try and answer your issue and you don't have the courtesy to intelligently comment on their answer??? It is obvious you are not happy with some of us on here, so either don't get on our posts or be prepared to have us give you grief in return. You toss bait and insults. And please don't give me some second grade response about taking up for SoccerMom. When I gave her grief in the beginning, she always offered a sincere and sometimes different perspective that caused me to respect her answers. Thus, she has earned respect from most of us most of the time. :thumb: The minute you read her comments, you post an attack. The minute I see msteep, I think, " oh gee what do we have to fight about now"

Rank has privileges and we are definitely more rank than you, Cruella. :blush:

Truce or consequences! :wub:

Make nice, H20 dog, or I will put you outside in the rain (although, you might like that!). I thought Labs like everybody!

You are right, rank does have privileges, but with that comes responsibility to post "nice". (Although sometimes it's hard to teach an old dog nice tricks). :wub: (I threw a ball for you again to go chase).

I am your job security. lol. Nicely said and thinking nice thoughts. Have a N I C E week-end. It has been a nice day and I hope a nice evening. Now, tell me is that any fun???? :blush: NiceDog.

Dog, I could post a fruit salad recipe and you and soccermom would have something negative to say about it.

(That's 20 words, if anyone is counting.)

G

That's 1 word.

Somebody's trying to be mean to me.

Never liked fruit salad. I know SM is allergic. Don't know anything good about fruit salad. I bet yours would be very nice and it would be nice to try some that was prepared in a nice fashion. Have a very nice weekend. :thumb:

Dog, I could post a fruit salad recipe and you and soccermom would have something negative to say about it.

(That's 20 words, if anyone is counting.)

Actually....this all started with your not-nice and very negative post towards me as follows:

What, no commentary? You had half a dozen derogatory comments last night about a game you didn't even see.

Surely, this was a "game you wish you had back" or at least your usual "funny game..soccer"

I provided you with an answer to your question along with a question back requesting clarification of your derogatory reference....and all I got back was a "blah blah blah".....very witty and eloquent response.

I still don't have clarification about your comment/question to me, and I was able to prove that I had actually provided a commentary....and still all I get is a fruit salad recipe thought?

Big G......can you please ask mstreep to play nice?

I'd invite all of you over to the G house for a beer to work all of these things out (seems as if somebody had that idea earlier this year) but I don't drink, so you'll have to settle for a milkshake and a few doggie treats (I might even throw in some fruit salad).

It's the weekend! Enjoy it, and remember post season starts next week!

I'd invite all of you over to the G house for a beer to work all of these things out (seems as if somebody had that idea earlier this year) but I don't drink, so you'll have to settle for a milkshake and a few doggie treats (I might even throw in some fruit salad).

If we ever have the chance to get into the Knoxville area....we will will take you up on the nice offer...tough decision though...a nice chocolate milkshake or a nice beer! Have a nice weekend!

Absolutely Classic !!!

If we ever have the chance to get into the Knoxville area....we will will take you up on the nice offer...tough decision though...a nice chocolate milkshake or a nice beer! Have a nice weekend!

Then you should compromise. Either have a Guiness or a Dunkelweiss.

Cheers! Finally, the board is A-L-I-V-E-!-!-!-!