SCORES----and a little comment!!!!!

h2odog

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comments....wow....wish Briarcrest had the chance to play that game over! St George's played their game with good passing and speed....and their keeper also played well.

And Briarcrest...well....off balance in defense with some miscommunications and offensively had many, many shots that were either mis-paced or mis-placed! The girls just weren't in-sync last night with a poor first half but with great possession in the 2nd half...just couldn't get the shots in the net....very frustrating. Can't say we didn't have the opportunity to win the game. Oh well....let's look forward to the next game! :roflolk:

I heard that ECS and Hutchison played a very evenly matched game with neither team having a lot of shots on goal.

Soddy Daisy 2

Riverdale 0

Both goals by Soddy in the first half , one off a corner kick set play.

Frustrating game for the Warriors as they outshot Soddy 17-6 by my count, including a couple shots off the crossbar. Soddy's defense was strong a usual.

Hopefully there will be the rematch at substate again.

MVM, didn't see you or I would have gotten you that dog.

I heard that ECS and Hutchison played a very evenly matched game with neither team having a lot of shots on goal.

Pretty good summation. Could have gone either way. Both teams gave up a bad goal each. ECS had appeared to score another in the second but it was negated by a foul against their team. Game winning goal came with 3 to play on a great play by two seniors.

HUTCHISON 2 - ECS 1

D U H !!!!!! :blink:

You act like Hutchison is void of good coaching or any good players. They lost seven 1 goal games last year and returned everyone.

You choose to post half of my scores which is 50% of D U H. Preseason by Mr. MJUHB stated:

D2

AA

1 Baylor

2 BGA

3 Brentwood AcaDemy

4 Braircrest

5 GPS

6 St Agnes

7 Father Ryan

8 JP2

9 Hutchison

10 Harpeth H

A

1 ECS

2 USJ

3 Harding Academy

4 FRA

5 St Georges

6 Knox Webb

7 USN

8 JCS

I don't think D U H is an acronym for "Dump Upon Hutch" :blink: And where did I say anything bad about Larry or the girls???? Sorry you took it that way which leads me another of my favorite sayings: ME THINK THOU PROTEST TOO MUCH!!!! :roflol:

Congratulations!!! Hutchison is on the way to repeat last season by starting off losing by "only" one and losing 7 games by one is not something I would have reminded folks of. :blink:

Want to predict the St. Agnes score tomorrow? Let me offer my guess, I don't think it will be a one point game, but would love your pre-game thoughts. :roflol:

So much for little comments.....I knew that was a waste of ink.