Best GK in Tn

Guest ChiefSmackahoe

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dtblount

I would have to agree and say that Tyler Trew is the best gk in the state. I played with him for about two years, and he is the best gk I have ever played with. BA will definately have a good year under their new coach Randy Johnson from Vanderbilt. Also, MBA stinks.

Posted by 87FireKeep:

Josh elam could have been the best keeper in tn but he never tried and hes not as good as he could be also kyle modern is the same except he got injured so hes not as good as he could be either. also keep an eye on the new fresh/soph keeps this year..

OK, who are these guys? i have never heard of them. if elam never tries, then he can never be good. if modern is always hurt, then hes not very good either. why did you write this?? and keep an eye on what new fresh/soph?? the best gks are always juniors or seniors.

Posted by bhsdefense:

the best keepers are not always juniors and seniors. daniel sheradin of catholic high school last year was a sophmore, tell me they didnt have a good season.

i dont want to go on and on about what you guys think you know but dont.

later

Just beacause the team did well does not mean the keeper did well. Just look at your team, BHS. Yall usually do well, but there is no way you can tell me that Chris Kruthaupt is a good keeper. Of course, he is decent, but when he is under pressure he breaks. I played for TNFC Attack, and we played Sting many times. Chris was their keeper. I cannot remember a time when they beat us. Of course, we were a better team at every position, especially keeper. We had Russ Street, FHS's keeper, arguably the best keeper in the state last year. Kruthaupt would not be able to stop anything once his team got down. I watched him in many tournaments as well. He basically begins to cry. He whines to his defense and the refs like it is not his fault they are losing. The bottom line is that I do know what I am talking about, and that Tyler Trew at BA, my alma mater is the best keeper in the state.