New IMAC

littlerock

I was very impressed with East and their effort - what a contrast from the past couple of years! If East could make an entry pass to the high post - Orrick would be unstoppable in the low post. Even when East went down double digits a couple of times - they didn't quit. Orrick is still on my top player list in IMAC. She forces teams to adjust to her and thus leaves holes in the defense. Could be a difficult tournament team to play. As impressed as I was with the East varsity, I was more impressed with JV. I was a bit surprised that more of them didn't see more V minutes. Once this crop of seniors graduates from the IMAC - East could be the next powerhouse.

Really good to see Jalasse assert herself in the last couple of ballgames. Morgan made several good leadership decisions. We made freethrows! Shannon is just consistently good. We have played 2 "more complete" games since the Seymour game and had a much better effort. Good win against East.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unable to attend Cocke Co/East game due to my honey-do list. Can anyone fill me in on how it went-who played well? Stats? Previous post says to's did East in-could be their achilles heel against CCHS and MWHS

Morgan Buda continues to play very well and makes smart decisions, despite some of the claims made here last week. 16 points last night. Distributing the ball well and shooting well.

Depew is going to be the one who scores around 15 or more a night.... and average a double-double all year, along with being the vocal team leader.

Kendra Walker and Jalese Pruitt both stepped up with double-figures and solid performances.

Team needs to find a long range shooter to be successful. 0-6 last night, under 20% for the season.