New IMAC

littlerock

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all...

I will try to update as best I can right here....girls' games that have been played since the snow storm postponements...

Jefferson County 61, Carter 32

Dobyns-Bennett 65, Cherokee 31

Cocke County 60, Farragut 55

Raiderray, in terms of the makeup dates....Cherokee and Seymour will be made up in Rogersville on February 1st. Morristown West at Sevier County has not been set, but have been told they are looking at the first Tuesday back, January 5th. No word on Jefferson County/Cocke County mainly because there is not a lot of room. According to some sources, that game may have to be played on a Saturday, forcing the two schools to play IMAC games on back-to-back nights.

Morristown East was playing the Volunteer Classic. They were scheduled to face Sullivan East in the semifinals when storm hit. Been told that tournament has been canceled and will not be made up.

IMAC girls' teams in Christmas tournaments include:

Morristown West in the NIKE Tournament of Champions (Phoenix, AZ)- Dec. 28-31

Cocke County in the Greene Bank Ladies Classic - Dec. 28-31

Jefferson County in the Lenoir City Christmas Classic - Dec. 28-31

Seymour in the Pilot Food Mart Classic (Knox Catholic host) - Dec. 28-30

Sevier County in the Midway Christmas tournament - Dec. 28-30

That's all the info I have....hope it helps.

Hey all...

Raiderray, in terms of the makeup dates....Cherokee and Seymour will be made up in Rogersville on February 1st. Morristown West at Sevier County has not been set, but have been told they are looking at the first Tuesday back, January 5th. No word on Jefferson County/Cocke County mainly because there is not a lot of room. According to some sources, that game may have to be played on a Saturday, forcing the two schools to play IMAC games on back-to-back nights.

Thanks for all the updates. If I was a betting man, and in fact they have to play on a Saturday, I would put my money on Jan 23rd. It comes in what looks like a soft part of the confernece schedule for both teams, based on current standings. However, as we all know, there is never a "soft" game in the IMAC.

Merry Christmas!

:lol::lol::lol:

Sad news from Arizona......Sidney Goins possibly tore another ACL Prayers out to Sidney I certainly hope this doesnt turn out to be another ACL...The kid has been thru so much allready!

Great run by the Lady Trojans comes to an end tonight against Skyline, TX. West fell 61-52. The loss snaps a 25-game, regular season winning streak that dates back to a 62-46 victory over Maryville on Dec. 31, 2008. West High has won 36 of their last 38 regular season games. They will play Kennedy, WA tomorrow at 7 p.m. ET.

Of course, regular season doesn't include Tournaments like this unless you just want to count this. Thats a great record. I listened to the game, was impressed with the work of the announcers and after hearing of the acl problem, realized how close this school came to winning. Evidently their effort was enough to make your school proud.