BRENTWOOD VS. INDY ( LET THE PREDICATIONS BEGIN )

sarahpalin

brentwood -26

Indy - 12

* for the record i am an INDY fan...... but.....

how many yards will Bwood pile up on the Eagles? Indy needs to figure out out to stop the run and they need to get thier offense on track....I dont think BHS fears the INDY wing-t or running game at all ( and i am still not sold that IHS has a running back that other teams have to take serious and game plan for )

Heckman needs to get the ball in the air for INDY to even have a chance in this game

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brentwood -26

Indy - 12

* for the record i am an INDY fan...... but.....

how many yards will Bwood pile up on the Eagles? Indy needs to figure out out to stop the run and they need to get thier offense on track....I dont think BHS fears the INDY wing-t or running game at all ( and i am still not sold that IHS has a running back that other teams have to take serious and game plan for )

Heckman needs to get the ball in the air for INDY to even have a chance in this game

Agreed with all of it, Meeker should get more carries inside Stannard needs to go for screens and short passes anything to break to the outside.

You INDY fans make my day. After a victory in week 0 every single one of you thought you were a solid bet against Oakland (and everything that they bring to the table). Now after a humbling lose against an Oakland team (who could be the best in the state), you INDY fans have tucked your tail between your legs and are already giving the game to Brentwood's running game. What an absolute group of fair weather fans (a far cry from the resolute INDY faithful of 07).

I really wonder what shape the morale of INDY will be after the Brentwood & MBA games?!?! How will INDY react after they are 1-3?!?!

You INDY fans make my day. After a victory in week 0 every single one of you thought you were a solid bet against Oakland (and everything that they bring to the table). Now after a humbling lose against an Oakland team (who could be the best in the state), you INDY fans have tucked your tail between your legs and are already giving the game to Brentwood's running game. What an absolute group of fair weather fans (a far cry from the resolute INDY faithful of 07).

I really wonder what shape the morale of INDY will be after the Brentwood & MBA games?!?! How will INDY react after they are 1-3?!?!

:evil: If I'm not mistaken; I believe they will make them actually play the games before they give the win to Brentwood and MBA. Since this ball isn't round it sometimes bounces the wrong way, :lol:

I really dont get eather why no indy fans have faith in ihs eather now, after a loss to a good team in Oakland is who really tough and sure dont think brentwood is nearly as good as them. But im an indy fan and did see some good signs in the first half against oakland, and if indy can just play a complete game then they should be fine this year. Also saw that their specials teams sure rnt too bad eather with a sophmore punter and kicker who looked really good on friday too.

I do think the bhs vs ihs game could be close too, and chance indy wins!

Indy wins by 10. Thats all day. If you give up on IHS after week two then you don't deserve to associate yourself with INDY. Oakland is a great team, no doubt about it. Sure IHS will have to stop the run, but what do you think they will be practicing all week? INDY has a sophomore punter/kicker and a freshman kick returner. BHS will not expect what IHS will bring.

okay i am gonna answer you all-

fonzi - "Sure IHS will have to stop the run, but what do you think they will be practicing all week"

COACH B is smart and they knew Oakland was gonna run the ball, so practice all week but it comes down to tackling and stopping the run. Fonzi whom is giving up on IHS I am just telling you lie it really is on the field- by stating this its not giving up on the team = okay fonzi tell me what do you predict IHS record will be ?

Wilcoisthebest-"You INDY fans make my day. After a victory in week 0 every single one of you thought you were a solid bet against Oakland (and everything that they bring to the table). Now after a humbling lose against an Oakland team (who could be the best in the state), you INDY fans have tucked your tail between your legs and are already giving the game to Brentwood's running game. What an absolute group of fair weather fans"

Goooooooooo RE- READ the posts and look at my post i had Oakland winning. i dont think any IHS fan that knows football was going to give the golden ball to INDY for beating Seigal... NO ONE has tucked thier tails and no its not being called a fair weather fan at all- ITS CALLED being realistic and calling it like it really is- FACT: INDY cant stop the run at all. Being realistic is seeing a brentwood team that is better then IHS at this time of the year- sure anything can happen and IHS can play lights out or BHS could be sloppy and IHS walks away with the win ( i hope IHS wins ) ...

if we said we were gonna beat BHS I know what you would have replied

( becasue in a post where someone said that IHS was gonna beat Oakland

you said what are we smoking ) so again i ask are we at IHS to say we are to win every game we play or can we state the truth

Indy might hang around for a little while in this one, but don't count on it. I was very doubtful about last weeks game, until the halftime bell struck. :roflol: Indy was making McDufus pay for all his cute play, but then Oakland made up for it in the second half. The picture in the Saturday Tennessean told the story. I would hate to be the kid on the other end of that stiff arm.

My prediction is that Brentwood won't worry about the tricks and just beat the tar out of Indy. Coffey should change his name to Buttah, cause he's on a roll.

B-wood - 28

Indy - 10