Bradley Central @ Cleveland

volntn

If the Cleveland coaches get their heads straight and put #3 under center, then they have a chance to pull this one out, but I have a feeling that this coach is one of those young hot shots that would just as soon see his team go 3-7 than to admit his "experiment" ain't working..

Bradley ain't world beaters, they won't make the playoffs,, but they might just get a win over Cleveland for the first time in forever....But if Parks plays QB, the Bears are in trouble....but he won't...

Bears 20 - Raiders 12

(I hear South Pitt has a pretty good D-Coordinater)

Yeah that makes perfect sense. Cleveland kids would fit perfectly into a wing t not a spread. Save that crap for the college kids.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland 28, Bradley 7

I think Cleveland will have the penalties straightened out and after watching the film from last week's game, i'm sure they've adjusted to fix their weaknesses. Cleveland's defense was very strong last week, so I see them playing pretty good against Bradley. Cleveland's O struggled, but I think they'll have some new wrinkles to throw at the Bears.

One of the best rivalries in this area, and i'm excited! Should be a good game.

Tonight ..is the night the Bears take back Bradley County football We have Owned Walker Valley for 4 Years now and its time things start changeing in the Cleveland Series. The Bear Nation has been waiting along time for this one and All of the Black and Gold Faithful needs to be there tonight. This will be the Game That turns the Program Fully back to where they need to be.

It will be a Close game but the Bears will Finally put out the W

Bradley 21

Cleveland 17

PS: Every Bradley alumni from 1909 to 2009 needs to charge the field after the game. We all have earned this.

Oh and this will also be the start of a decline in the Cleveland Program maybe not as much as Bradley has been the past 10 years but it will show with their record.

They replaced Hixson, White County and Chattanooga Central with

Ooletwah , Soddy Daisy, and Mcminn County.

Add Cookeville, Rhea, Morristown East, Red Bank, Walker Valley

Dare i say it aloud Cleveland Could be 3-7 and 0-10 is possible if they keep playing like last week. All of the teams they play the rest of the season are better than Mcminn Central was.

The Bradley game for Cleveland is other than Walker valley the only winnable game Clevland has the rest of the season in my view.

God Cleveland's announcers are awful.

Bradley put in a freshman and promptly fumbled the ball on their own 18.

Cleveland then fumbles and recovers their own... BCHS has to get a break sometime in 21 years.

Cleveland scores... Bradley breaks a big play, but the officials ruled Cleveland had called a timeout before the snap.