Volunteer vs Science Hill

justafan12345

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Falcons will be a good program in the years to come. You have a good coach now and he's having to build from the ground up. Always alot of talent in that area.

We do have the right coach, the man knows football and he is great with the boys. The next couple of years will be great for the Falcons with us having alot of sophomore playing this season, getting them the early experience on varsity will definitely help them grow over the next two years, and of course or running back started the last 5 games of his freshman year and is back for his sophomore campaign.

I respect you Waco, you know your football from reading your post on the DB threads. I guess most people don't like your sarcasm, I find it to be very funny.

I think the Falcons will be a good program in the years to come. You have a good coach now and he's having to build from the ground up. Always alot of talent in that area.

We do have the right coach, the man knows football and he is great with the boys. The next couple of years will be great for the Falcons with us having alot of sophomore playing this season, getting them the early experience on varsity will definitely help them grow over the next two years, and of course or running back started the last 5 games of his freshman year and is back for his sophomore campaign.

I respect you Waco, you know your football from reading your post on the DB threads. I guess most people don't like your sarcasm, I find it to be very funny.

Thank You B)

Now can someone teach him some geography? B)

Anyway, I'm not really so sure about tomorrow night now. I've heard that we can expect to see some of the same offensive disasters as we did with Elizabethton. I hope this is not true and we see the hard nosed boys from last week. Still pulling for Volunteer... I hope they can do something this time around.

Thank You :flower:

Well, you've managed to fool a Volunteer fan. So what exactly do they teach at a comprehensive high school anyway?

I would like to add that #4 Jake Crow did an awesome job at filling Franklin's shoes. And #29 Arnold carried the ball well. :angry:

:P

I guess you could say that if you consider 15 carries for 27 yards(stats from tricitiessports.com) as being well. I feel for volunteer it seems like another bad year. Sorry to hear two players got hurt, I hope they have a speedy recovery.

29's yards were in the second quarter after Rogers injury. After halftime coaching moved and subed players on the O-line which resulted in disaster. Arnold could not touch the ball before 4 D-linemen were on top of him. If you had seen the game you would know what I'm talking about. Stats in "Tri-cities sports" can't tell you that , only the progress made in the game. :thumb:

29's yards were in the second quarter after Rogers injury. After halftime coaching moved and subed players on the O-line which resulted in disaster. Arnold could not touch the ball before 4 D-linemen were on top of him. If you had seen the game you would know what I'm talking about. Stats in "Tri-cities sports" can't tell you that , only the progress made in the game. :roll:

:flower: Wait a minute isn't that the complaint by Volunteer fans every week that the offensive line can't block and defensive linemen are in the back field on every play? Although it seems like the Rogers kid can make something out of nothing from the stats he has put up. Once again just going from what I have read on this board and tricitiessports.