Volunteer vs Science Hill

justafan12345

Roger's best at Elizabethton, I think 104 yards. We were getting slaughtered, the jayvee defense was in ,and that was when he got most of his yardage, and his touchdown. Against North he had I think 83 yards on 22 carries, mostly around the end. #29 , 1 carrie for 14 yards up the middle dragging 3 defenders. It's easy to blame someone, and the whole team seems to need work in some area or another. But when your QB is consistintly getting sacked or running for his life, your tail back can barely get his hands on the ball, then it throughs alot of focus on the O-Line. So as I said you can't base everything on stats in Tri Cities Sports, They won't tell you when 80 of the 104 yards are against the 3rd string defense!!!!!!!!!!! :roflolk:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger's best at Elizabethton, I think 104 yards. We were getting slaughtered, the jayvee defense was in ,and that was when he got most of his yardage, and his touchdown. Against North he had I think 83 yards on 22 carries, mostly around the end. #29 , 1 carrie for 14 yards up the middle dragging 3 defenders. It's easy to blame someone, and the whole team seems to need work in some area or another. But when your QB is consistintly getting sacked or running for his life, your tail back can barely get his hands on the ball, then it throughs alot of focus on the O-Line. So as I said you can't base everything on stats in Tri Cities Sports, They won't tell you when 80 of the 104 yards are against the 3rd string defense!!!!!!!!!!! :roflolk:

Sounds to me like you are could be a parent of #29 and might be jealous that he isn't getting more carries, just what I read into when I see what you have to say. I see it all the time when a school has a good player, kids on the team support the player, while the parents bad mouth the kid. Thus why parents need to leave the message boards alone and let the kids handle everything themself.

I see volunteer has cherokee this week, even a 4th string back for Volunteer should rush for 100 yards or more against the Chiefs. They have one of the worst rushing defenses in Northeast, Tn

Roger's best at Elizabethton, I think 104 yards. We were getting slaughtered, the jayvee defense was in ,and that was when he got most of his yardage, and his touchdown. Against North he had I think 83 yards on 22 carries, mostly around the end. #29 , 1 carrie for 14 yards up the middle dragging 3 defenders. It's easy to blame someone, and the whole team seems to need work in some area or another. But when your QB is consistintly getting sacked or running for his life, your tail back can barely get his hands on the ball, then it throughs alot of focus on the O-Line. So as I said you can't base everything on stats in Tri Cities Sports, They won't tell you when 80 of the 104 yards are against the 3rd string defense!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Sounds to me like you are could be a parent of #29 and might be jealous that he isn't getting more carries, just what I read into when I see what you have to say. I see it all the time when a school has a good player, kids on the team support the player, while the parents bad mouth the kid. Thus why parents need to leave the message boards alone and let the kids handle everything themself.

I see volunteer has cherokee this week, even a 4th string back for Volunteer should rush for 100 yards or more against the Chiefs. They have one of the worst rushing defenses in Northeast, Tn

people,

do not let this guy fool you. smoke20scion and nikebacksthefalcons are the same person :lol: . he's trying 2 play everyone acting like 2 different people :thumb: ! notice the defense and testiness of his favorite player? good try, RH :thumb: . you can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool all the people all the time. thatruth has set you all free! :roflolk:

Roger's best at Elizabethton, I think 104 yards. We were getting slaughtered, the jayvee defense was in ,and that was when he got most of his yardage, and his touchdown. Against North he had I think 83 yards on 22 carries, mostly around the end. #29 , 1 carrie for 14 yards up the middle dragging 3 defenders. It's easy to blame someone, and the whole team seems to need work in some area or another. But when your QB is consistintly getting sacked or running for his life, your tail back can barely get his hands on the ball, then it throughs alot of focus on the O-Line. So as I said you can't base everything on stats in Tri Cities Sports, They won't tell you when 80 of the 104 yards are against the 3rd string defense!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

people,

do not let this guy fool you. smoke20scion and nikebacksthefalcons are the same person :lol: . he's trying 2 play everyone acting like 2 different people :thumb: ! notice the defense and testiness of his favorite player? good try, RH :thumb: . you can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool all the people all the time. thatruth has set you all free! :roflolk:

Maybe its two different people sharing the same brain.

I was complimenting Arnold along with Crow, which by the way I'm not his father either. I don't care who runs the ball as long as we make some progress. I would like to see William run the ball from tailback. He has speed and size. give me a break, reading the Tri-cities Sports stats can't tell you everything about the game. If you think they can tell you everything, ask em how many fingers I'm holding up right now. :ph34r: Oh Thatruth I think you could be right , Thanks :popcorneater:

The Falcons QB has been sacked 8-9 times this year. Out of those times, only 3 can be blamed on lack of the O-line not defending their QB. The other times are on Luke's back alone because offensively he was suppose to read that player and react accordingly. Take the Elizabethton games as example... Luke was sacked a total of 6 times during that game. Out of those times, he was sacked because of his O-line twice. The other plays were set up in which Luke was suppose to read that particular player and either run the ball, throw the ball or simply get rid of the ball. He failed to do so and therefore was sacked.

I noticed that Jake Crowe, Brock Bowery, Austin Gray and R. J. Williams received 'Player of the Week' by TriCitiesSports. R. J. comes ready to play ball every week and always puts his best out on the field. Crowe, Gray and Bowery really stepped up this past week and earned it. Yeah, we did lose, but these guys proved their abilities have been smothered on the sidelines all along. Crowe did an awesome job when given the opportunity. I can't wait to see more of him in the weeks to come.

Roger's best at Elizabethton, I think 104 yards. We were getting slaughtered, the jayvee defense was in ,and that was when he got most of his yardage, and his touchdown. Against North he had I think 83 yards on 22 carries, mostly around the end. #29 , 1 carrie for 14 yards up the middle dragging 3 defenders. It's easy to blame someone, and the whole team seems to need work in some area or another. But when your QB is consistintly getting sacked or running for his life, your tail back can barely get his hands on the ball, then it throughs alot of focus on the O-Line. So as I said you can't base everything on stats in Tri Cities Sports, They won't tell you when 80 of the 104 yards are against the 3rd string defense!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorneater:

You must be thinking about some other rb because Devin did get most of his yds against the starters. He rushed for 27 yds on 3 carries in the 4th quarter and didn't play the last 3 offensive series of the game. Get your facts right before you post silly stuff.

As for the Science Hill game. I thought that Jake Crowe and Austin Gray did a great job on D. Made me wonder why they haven't been playing there all season. I liked how the boys played hard until the end of the game even though the score was lopsided. I seen a lot of young players get some action. I think Corey Carter, Jesse Simpson, Houston Harris, and others played amazing when the got in.

I was complimenting Arnold along with Crow, which by the way I'm not his father either. I don't care who runs the ball as long as we make some progress. I would like to see William run the ball from tailback. He has speed and size. give me a break, reading the Tri-cities Sports stats can't tell you everything about the game. If you think they can tell you everything, ask em how many fingers I'm holding up right now. :) Oh Thatruth I think you could be right , Thanks :)

no problem my friend. :thumb: & i am right & smoke(the wannabe db fan)/nike(the volunteer agitator) knows it! it is a joy to spread truth and enlightenment into this dark and deceitful world. all posers and fabricators beware! thatruth is on a mission to expose the playas and the pretendas :) . come to the light of thatruth when you need to know. just ask and i'll be there! :lol:

I was complimenting Arnold along with Crow, which by the way I'm not his father either. I don't care who runs the ball as long as we make some progress. I would like to see William run the ball from tailback. He has speed and size. give me a break, reading the Tri-cities Sports stats can't tell you everything about the game. If you think they can tell you everything, ask em how many fingers I'm holding up right now. :) Oh Thatruth I think you could be right , Thanks :)

no problem my friend. :thumb: & i am right & smoke(the wannabe db fan)/nike(the volunteer agitator) knows it! it is a joy to spread truth and enlightenment into this dark and deceitful world. all posers and fabricators beware! thatruth is on a mission to expose the playas and the pretendas :) . come to the light of thatruth when you need to know. just ask and i'll be there! :lol:

Man its a good thing that you are not saying these words,it would be a waste of good oxygen.:

Man its a good thing that you are not saying these words,it would be a waste of good oxygen.:

come to thatruth my friend. it will make you free!