EaglePride1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch. That's all I can say.

Mustangs take it 28 to 20.

We looked pitiful out there.

Here's a tip - if you run the same play over and over and it doesn't work, CHANGE IT UP.

I still can't believe it.

Here's a tip: If you can't catch the ball when it hits your hands, it really doesn't matter what play you call. Playcalling may have lost some games before, but it was NOT this game.

By the way, anybody got any idea how many drops we had?

wow just wow Bradley fans are licking their chops for both of these teams.

I guess if my team was terrible for years and, for one season, everyone else is down, then I'd be licking my chops too.

Play calling wasn't the problem in this game offensively. Lot's of drops. Poor execution. But our defense was really what killed us. Had WV been trying to score instead of run the clock out in the second half I'm afraid they could have scored over 50.

I try not to be pessimistic, but there are rough waters ahead.

This one hurts, I'm still sick to my stomach over this one. We had way too many drops and Cam threw too many picks. I think we had 11 dropped passes, 1 fumble, and 4 ints. Cam also had a lot of over thrown balls. My hat is off to Chris Johnson, sure he had like 3 or 4 drops, but he had 217 yards receiving and 16 catches. Both of those stats are new school records. Chris was wore out, I don't think he left the field except for some special teams plays. Cam shattered the most passing attempts records with 55 passes. I will say Walker Valley is a very athletic team and their speed killed us tonight. We just do not have any speed. Offensively I thought we play alright, but defense just could not contain Walker Valley's speed. Defensively we could not get off the field tonight. Also we got to work on wrapping up this week. I will go ahead and say the linebacking corp is going to be different next week. Beddingfield is out and I think Nathan Kincannnon is out too. I think Keist is done for the season with his knee injury. I look for Rice to be the starting middle linebacker starting monday. I hope Charlie's back gets better or the punting game is going to suffer if he is out. The punt return team has to do a better job of getting back on the coverage. The clock operator should not be allowed to run the clock anymore, whoever it was is horrible

But now we have to get back to work and prepare for the best running back in the state, Dervin Young. Young is probably the best running back I have ever seen in a high school game. He reminds me of Noel Devine when he was in high school. Young's speed, agility, vision, and power is unbelievable for a high school running back. Overall we just don't match up well with Bearden. I'll have more on Bearden later.

wow just wow Bradley fans are licking their chops for both of these teams.

I guess if my team was terrible for years and, for one season, everyone else is down, then I'd be licking my chops too.

Play calling wasn't the problem in this game offensively. Lot's of drops. Poor execution. But our defense was really what killed us. Had WV been trying to score instead of run the clock out in the second half I'm afraid they could have scored over 50.

I try not to be pessimistic, but there are rough waters ahead.

Well lets see This Terrible team Owns the Walker Valley team you just lost to. And Just wondering but if Rhea had been playing Oak Ridge , Farragut, William Blount, Heritage ect ect ect for the past 10 years or so i wonder how things would have went....hmmm anywhos Its crazy nice to get rid of those teams. I will say this I ciant believe Walker Valley won Rhea is a very well coached team and the past few years I have heard nothing but great things about the team. I caint even recall the last time Bradley played Rhea county 90s? 80s?. Anyways Once Bradley keeps winning what does that mean every single team in the area is down but Bradley? come on gotta give credit where credit is due coach Floyd is doing a great job with the program.

This one hurts, I'm still sick to my stomach over this one. We had way too many drops and Cam threw too many picks.....

Honestly.... thats all I read of your post. You may have taken up for him later but that kid played his hind end off tonight. The truth is that hes playing with a tailback who lost his moves...receivers who cant get open/catch...and a line that just cant block.....without him were 0-10 this year. Congratulations to Chris Johnson...he's becoming one of my new favorite players...Definitely not the biggest or fastest but gives it all hes got every time he touches the football.

and nobody cares about your opinion bradley....have fun being relevant for a season or two....dont you have some sort of basketball thread to be talking on?

This one hurts, I'm still sick to my stomach over this one. We had way too many drops and Cam threw too many picks.....

Honestly.... thats all I read of your post. You may have taken up for him later but that kid played his hind end off tonight. The truth is that hes playing with a tailback who lost his moves...receivers who cant get open/catch...and a line that just cant block.....without him were 0-10 this year. Congratulations to Chris Johnson...he's becoming one of my new favorite players...Definitely not the biggest or fastest but gives it all hes got every time he touches the football.

and nobody cares about your opinion bradley....have fun being relevant for a season or two....dont you have some sort of basketball thread to be talking on?

You should have read the WHOLE post then, supereagle. And when people from other teams visit your thread to stir up trouble, why don't you learn to just ignore them and stick to the topic?

Your assessment of last night's game is like a fairytale except for the Chris Johnson part. Where did this kid come from? He's awesome. "..a line that just can't block" - well, thanks to one member of that line that "can't block" I think TWO of the who-knows-how-many fumbles we had last night were recovered and I'm pretty darn sure I saw Stines, Big Red, Revis and Cooley that snagged the fumbles blocking all night. Your quarterback isn't your only super star on the team. He threw a lot of misplaced passes last night, alot of misplaced passes. And where was JT all night?

Very disappointing.

But Eagle4 is right that this board should be about the boys, too. You guys played hard and didn't give up. It was a very physical game for most of you. Keep working hard and keep pushing forward. It was good to see some "old" Eagles on the sidelines lending support last night.