White House @ Westmoreland

HeAdKnOcKa

What are your thoughts on this game? These two teams have not played each other in a while. White House is coming off a 32-2 win over portland and Westmoreland is coming off of a 18-0 loss to East Literature. White House proved to have a great backfield with over 200 yards rushing friday night and also proved to be able to throw the ball also with around a 100 yards passing. I say White House wins 28-10.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your thoughts on this game? These two teams have not played each other in a while. White House is coming off a 32-2 win over portland and Westmoreland is coming off of a 18-0 loss to East Literature. White House proved to have a great backfield with over 200 yards rushing friday night and also proved to be able to throw the ball also with around a 100 yards passing. I say White House wins 28-10.

I SEE TWO THINGS HAPPENING IN THIS GAME. I SEE TROX BOUNCING BACK AS FAR AS HIS ACCURACY GOES. OF COURSE WITH NEW RECEIVERS THIS YEAR THE PASSES THAT WERE OFF MIGHT JUST BE A CASE WITH TROX AND THE RECIEVERS NOT BEING ON THE SAME PAGE YET. BUT REGARDLESS IM SURE THEY WILL WORK ON IT IN PRACTICE THIS WEEK AND LOOK BETTER ON FRIDAY NIGHT. I ALSO SEE WESTMORELAND BOUNCING BACK A LITTLE THIS WEEK AFTER GETTING SHUT OUT.

IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW THE YOUNGER PLAYERS PLAY IN THEIR 1ST GAME ON THE ROAD.

I SEE WHITE HOUSE 31 WESTMORELAND 7.

I THOUGHT W.H LOOKED GREAT FRIDAY NIGHT DEFENSE WAS OUTSTANDING.IM TOTALLY IMPRESSED WITH #40 A.JAMES 6FOOT5 205,AND HEHAD SOME GREAT PLAYS ON DEFENSE.NOT TO MENTION #44 SOPH L.B JACKSON.OFFENSIVELY IT WAS GOOD TO SEE THEM GET THE JITTERS OUT BY THAT LONG SNAP.I YHOUGHT MCEWEN DID GOOD AT SPLIT END AND LAID SOME GREAT LICKS ON DEFENSE,TRUE THERES ALOT OF YOUNG GUYS OUT THERE BUT PERSONALLY THEY ALL WERE IMPRESSIVE,LOOKS LIKE WE RELOADED THIS YEAR.I THOUGHT IT WAS UNUSUAL THOUGH TO SEE TROX PLAYING SAFETY THOUGH BUT HEY WHO DONT WANT TO PLAY A LITTLE DEFENSE THOUGH, RIGHT?THOUGHT BRYAN DIXON PLAYED GREAT AT CORNER AND REALLY GOT SOME ELEVATION ON THAT 1 INTERCEPTION.#12 HEATH JOHNSON IS GONNA BE FUN TO WATCH THE NEXT 3 YEARS AS WELL AS #23 L.STEM BOTH ARE FAST AND GREAT ATHLETES. :rolleyes:

i don't think westmoreland will be able to score on white house if they can't on east lit. the only way i see them scoring is if whitehouse takes out there first like they usually do after about a 4 touchdown lead. westmoreland just doesn't have the size they need to compete against teams they are playing and they are playing a offense made back in like 1840 ha it should be fun though.

Heard today that Westy starting QB got banged up at East Lit. Talk is he gonna be out for awhile.

I heard that two or three linemen are out also. Is that true? If so, It will be a long night for Westmoreland. Maybe the QB should take some time off. Have you seen the d-line from W-H? The Light Kid is a beast. Than there is the James Kid on the other end! Oh I dont want to forget the Duke Kid. I would think the only to move it is to run it right at them because you are not going to run away from them. My score... W-H 35 - 7 only if they score on the two's and three's.