Elizabethton VS Greenville

Lawman1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

]Believe me i know the difference i have watched them 42yrs and i only brought it up because greeneville#1 said they beat SH in a scrimmage.Rebelyell i am not trying to be a butt and south has a great team and i wish them the best.Good luck this season

Heck, I never said you all would lose. South may lose 3 or 4 this year. The kids just aren't ready for football so you really can't look at those results. The real South team has showed up for two quarters since the Knox West game and those have been the 4th quarters. Greeneville had us beat but was unable to close the deal. The same goes for Boone. Betsy has the athleticism to hang with GV but they'll have to pass as well which they are fully capable of doing. GV has a couple of great backs and a qb that can keep everyone honest so it will probably come down to turnovers.

Seems like someone said a couple of players didn't play for GV in the South game. Maybe someone can tell us who those players were and what positions they play.

Man I'm embarrassed by some of the comments made on here from Greeneville fans. Elizabethton is a real good football team, so is Greeneville. Greeneville has a very good defense, and Betsy has a very dangerous offense. Should be an awesome game. This game is the 2nd Oldest rivalry in the state of Tennessee, behind UT vs. Vandy. There is no doubt in my mind that the Devils can't win this game. The Devils are extremely capable of going and beating Elizabethton there. Elizabethton is good but in the media they are believed to be extremely arrogant and cocky. That is motivation for the Devils, but it's hard to beat teams that are confident. But when they get beat it is SWEET! Betsy fans shouldn't judge the Devils players and coaches by what some has beens or wannabes write on their computer. We've all heard the Brad Paisely song talking about being cool online.

GO DEVILS!!!

Good post devilhead and i agree 100%.I am sure greeneville will be ready to play and they are a real good football team.If we turn the ball over like last week greeneville will win.We have to take care of the ball better this week.Good luck to both teams.

How are both these teams looking from an injury standpoint.....i've been out of town for the past week and need an update.

This will be the best game in Northeast, Tn for this Friday night. I would love to make it to this game, if I am not able to make it to the game what radio station will carry the game if there is one?

wgrv in greeneville carries the coverage....they use to stream it from their web site but i'm not sure if they still do. i think this is the premeir match-up in NET this weekend. if greeneville is healthy, they are pretty darn hard to run on...and if if we have hall and church back, will really pressure betsy's qb...how's betsy's size up front?

This will be the best game in Northeast, Tn for this Friday night. I would love to make it to this game, if I am not able to make it to the game what radio station will carry the game if there is one?

wgrv in greeneville carries the coverage....they use to stream it from their web site but i'm not sure if they still do. i think this is the premeir match-up in NET this weekend. if greeneville is healthy, they are pretty darn hard to run on...and if if we have hall and church back, will really pressure betsy's qb...how's betsy's size up front?

Thanks Barb, as of now this is the game I plan on attending. Nothing like watching a high energy game like this one will have when these two teams meet.

well well well!!! this is what we all been waiting for, a game thats huge for respect in NET football. at lease for the DEVILS cause where not getting any from the good people north of G-ville. thats OK we will earn ours on the field. YES HALL AND CHURCH ARE BACK so the already solid D was the other 2 starters it missed in weeks 1 & 2. its been 2 great weeks of practice and now ITS TIME to KISS THE BABY!!!!!!!