Elizabethton VS Greenville

Lawman1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game should be a great measuring stick as to where these two teams are. Both teams appear to be healthy, the fans on each side are confident, and I know the Cyclone coaches and players believe they can win this game. From the posts on this board, the Devils also believe they will win the game. All that being said, we should have a great game Friday night. Many have mentioned the Cyclone's penalty and sloppy turnover problems. If they can eliminate those, I believe they have the athletes to hang with and possibly beat a very good Greeneville team. It should be fun and I hope we can avoid the scary injury situations we had in the Science Hill game. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!!

correct me if im wrong but i think story is out with a broke ankle from last weeks practice

You're wrong. High ankle sprain. But Hall and Church are back. It'll be a battle Friday night.

I don't think Story being out on D will hurt the Devils too much. They have some good talent coming off the bench to fill his position.

I'm not sure what to expect in the RB position though.... other than having B.J. and maybe Shuffler ..... My understanding is that Anderson was dismissed from the team last week and then Chaz was injured in practice....

correct me if im wrong but i think story is out with a broke ankle from last weeks practice

You're wrong. High ankle sprain. But Hall and Church are back. It'll be a battle Friday night.

I don't think Story being out on D will hurt the Devils too much. They have some good talent coming off the bench to fill his position.

I'm not sure what to expect in the RB position though.... other than having B.J. and maybe Shuffler ..... My understanding is that Anderson was dismissed from the team last week and then Chaz was injured in practice....

That could make a difference in the turnout, but I believe the Devils will still come out on top in this one. I believe Greeneville has a more balanced team. Even without Chaz and Trey, BJ and Shuffler will run hard, Bj is strong and shuff is fast. SO turnovers may just decide the outcome in this one!

NO NO NO. Anderson was not dismissed.