Sevier County vs Dobyns-Bennett

BatmanDB

Thank you for being so concerned about us (not). But if I were you, I'd be more concerned about not getting embarrassed by GC.

And then DB fans wonder why people root against you. :roll: You have people on here like BatmanDB that make intelligent posts and I make a post saying nothing other than DB needs to win this game in case they are fighting other teams for a wildcard spot come playoff time and you type an idiotic post like that. You are the one that should be embarrassed for making your fanbase look like jerks.

So you are picking DBTeepee's post and labeling DB's fan base as "jerks" ? Why not pick BatmanDB's post and label our fanbase as "intelligent? If you think about it there are less than 25 people that even post as DB fans on CoachT. I think we probably have more cheerleaders than people that post here. Even if we were all making idiotic post 24hrs. a day it would not represent the fan base. I dought that most of the fans that show up at these high school games have even heard of CoachT.com. There are alot of Idiotic post made by the posters on here including me and of cource you to RebelYell. I don't think you represent the entire South fan base. It could be that you just don't like DB for other reasons? Maybe you should see a Psychologist. :flower:

Can't, he went to DB.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack, I know you are being respectful and all and I felt like it was necessary also at the time. And I never thought I'd say this but you are sort of missed on the South thread...OMG, did I actually say that?! I better change my screen name. Ahhh...who cares, I've always been the bad guy anyway. So I guess what I'm saying is uhh, you know...if you ain't got nothin' to do and want to start some rumors or something...maybe piece some people off a little...maybe it'd be OK if you...you know...came around every now and then. Just a thought. I don't know though...maybe better leave them drunckard Indian friends of yours at home. You know how they are. Naw...on second thought bring them too. Everbody's kind of restless you know.

Half of the Vistors Stands are now behind the End Zone, Scoreboard End of the Field. Home Side is 98% Season Ticket Holders, get there early for a "General Admission Seat" on the home side, it's about from the 3yd line to the Goal Line. You could get a seat on the 50 on the Home Side if you wait until the Band plays at Halftime, most of the Band Watchers and Garden Club goes home after they play, pathetic!!

Chris Sensabugh is going to have a field day Friday Night!!

Hey WaCo.... your girlfriend's been awfully quiet lately, what's up with that?

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

You really think Chris will have a great night? If I was Clark I would be careful with him against SC, he torched them the past two years and I am sure they will have revenge on their minds. Now since this isn't a coference game, I would play it safe, let him get less then 15 carries.

I never said I had anything against DB. I was one on here telling everybody to chill out when you all were going crazy over the first 2 games. I will give you credit that you haven't been your usual self on the South threads this year because of the tragedy and I know most of us thank you for that. I saw the post directed at you from your Rebel girlfriend and that wasn't right. She's like that off the message board too if that makes you feel any better. As far as a psychologist, I'm sure you have a number on speed dial so just send that to me when you have the chance. :roll: You might want to send it dbfan91's way as well.

What's up with that? Don't think we ever had a problem with each other, did we? Oh well, if you want to learn anything about football feel free to ask. After all, i'm a doctor.Roll Tribe Roll............... :flower:

SC Bear,I have not heard anyone say we would have video streaming.If I were you, I'd come on up because you would probably get the same deal waiting for the game on the web.We would send it about ''37'' miles in that direction and it would cut off.Smoke,I can't see us playing anything safe this week.If we were 7-2 going into the last game,we would still go after volunteer's throat .

Thank you for being so concerned about us (not). But if I were you, I'd be more concerned about not getting embarrassed by GC.

And then DB fans wonder why people root against you. :roflolk: You have people on here like BatmanDB that make intelligent posts and I make a post saying nothing other than DB needs to win this game in case they are fighting other teams for a wildcard spot come playoff time and you type an idiotic post like that. You are the one that should be embarrassed for making your fanbase look like jerks.

WE ALL KNOW HOW INNOCENT YOUR LITTLE REMARKS ARE. GROW UP PACTOLUS CRYBABY.

Half of the Vistors Stands are now behind the End Zone, Scoreboard End of the Field. Home Side is 98% Season Ticket Holders, get there early for a "General Admission Seat" on the home side, it's about from the 3yd line to the Goal Line. You could get a seat on the 50 on the Home Side if you wait until the Band plays at Halftime, most of the Band Watchers and Garden Club goes home after they play, pathetic!!

Chris Sensabugh is going to have a field day Friday Night!!

Hey WaCo.... your girlfriend's been awfully quiet lately, what's up with that?

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

You really think Chris will have a great night? If I was Clark I would be careful with him against SC, he torched them the past two years and I am sure they will have revenge on their minds. Now since this isn't a coference game, I would play it safe, let him get less then 15 carries.

Yeah, #32 will have a HUGE night against Sevier County... we need a 6A Win and Chris needs numbers and he will get them in long run after long run. I am expecting to see Sensabaugh get brought into the passing game as well.

Roll Tribe Roll

I don't know guys. Chris has had to work for every inch this year. I look for Chris to get 25 or more carries and thats what Sevier Co. will be looking for also. Its all up to the offensive line how well Sensabaugh does. Get him 5yrds past the line of scrimmage without getting hit and he's dangerous. We havent done that against a good team yet but im hoping we will Friday night.

Sorry to tell you but the D-B visitor situation is one of the worst I have seen in the state.

Really, inexplicable.

One recent upgrade I will give them credit for is a new concession stand / restroom building on the visitor side. But you will be sitting from the endzone to the 35 yard line. The other option is to arrive really early and sit on the D-B side in a few general admission seats they have from the GL to the 20 yard line on the home side.

I assume this is all because of the turf and hosting concerts in the stadium.

I do not know how TSSAA will seed teams when the playoffs come around. But I think 6A NET is in a position to really get screwed. How does the DB-Farragut, DB-Clinton and the DB-SC game "count"? How will they be considered in seeding when D-B beats Science Hill and gets the automatic RI-6A bid? Will the TSSAA take both teams based on their competition for spots with the Knoxville teams? I do not know the answers to these questions but would appreciate any insights on how playoff seeding will work.

I don't know guys. Chris has had to work for every inch this year. I look for Chris to get 25 or more carries and thats what Sevier Co. will be looking for also. Its all up to the offensive line how well Sensabaugh does. Get him 5yrds past the line of scrimmage without getting hit and he's dangerous. We havent done that against a good team yet but im hoping we will Friday night.

Waco, this is the week that some passing game needs to come to the forefront. I think it will.

As long as DB is one dimensional with CS, good 6A teams like SC can stop them.