Sullivan South v. Gate City, VA

jhilts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South will destroy GC, Football in Tennessee is bigger, faster and stronger. GC will not be able to keep up with what South can do. South 45 GC 7

Well I was awfully dang close on my score. Once again Tennessee Football is just better, see Tennessee High vs Virginia High score as well.

NET vs. SWVA I will give you that. There were 4 NET vs. SWVA matchups last night and NET went 3-1. Also NET vs. SWVA is generally a 2-1 student ratio comparison in these matchups. As a whole VA football is greater than TN football. Just look at recruiting services to see where each state ranks.

How about that rebel running game all you naysayers were talking about? Way to go Clint, Bobby, and all the REBELS!! One heck of a game!!!

That was just a FUN game all around! I think all our boys have a lot to show but are keeping it a secret until needed. Gate City folks were great-- no yack mouth or crap that I saw and we were all packed in like sardines. The Logues sat in front of us and cheered as hard as we did-- what courage and icons of strength for us all. Heath pulled it out under the pressure. I love the sophomore kid named JJ--- he keeps our team and fans pumped for all 4 of the quarters. Happy 18 to Clint and thanks for the tds. Go REBEL NATION!

How about that rebel running game all you naysayers were talking about? Way to go Clint, Bobby, and all the REBELS!! One heck of a game!!!

That was just a FUN game all around! I think all our boys have a lot to show but are keeping it a secret until needed. Gate City folks were great-- no yack mouth or crap that I saw and we were all packed in like sardines. The Logues sat in front of us and cheered as hard as we did-- what courage and icons of strength for us all. Heath pulled it out under the pressure. I love the sophomore kid named JJ--- he keeps our team and fans pumped for all 4 of the quarters. Happy 18 to Clint and thanks for the tds. Go REBEL NATION!

First of all our running game is improving by leaps and bounds oooooooooooooohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh!!

Gate City people were first class. To the Logues you are the pillar of strength, when I get to come to a game it amazes me of your strength. Just know that God I know and Jake will pour blessings down on you. Heath was great, really pulled it out when needed. GREAT. Happy BD Kid Clint, You know who from boy. But I like the JJ kid to from what I know of him, which anin't a whole lot but I do know that he is getting flags thrown on us because of things he is saying out there. This is coming from "The Zebras", so he really needs to reel it in.

Just reading the Kingsport Times this morning concerning the ACLU sending a letter to GC because of the pregame activities.....

From this Rebelfan I would like to say to GC...great job on the pregame, it was classy..taking time to honor the 9/11 victims and to honor our beloved Jake. We appreciated it.

So sorry that others felt compeled to complain....

Good Luck GC for the rest of the season....

I'm glad you mentioned this. I was going to post the link and bring it to everyone's attention. As a GC Alum, I was proud of the kids of GCHS for everything they did. I haven't missed a home game in over 30 years, and couldn't tell you the last time we had prayer before a game before last Friday night. If this is all we ever get in trouble for in the future, then I'd say GCHS is in pretty good shape. I hope this person never attends another sporting event that I'm attending.

ACLU ?

What is that?

Anti Christian Liberals Union?

American Communist Lawyers Union?

Anti Christ Lawyers United?

Association of Clueless Lunatics United?

What power the 1 person who complained and the ACLU must feel over the 99.9 % of the rest of us. Pathetic little people.