Bradley Central @ East Ridge

volntn

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Ridge Started off Beating a very weak Silverdale team by 25 points. The Lost to a Great Red Bank team by 31. Bradley Lost to a Great Polk Team by 7 Then beat a Avg at best Coffe County Team by 21. And the beat Cross town Rival Cleveland by in Overtime in one of the best football games ive ever seen in my life. I say

Bradley 28

East Ridge 17

PS: The last time Bradley played it East Ridge it Nearly came a tornado. The Flag pole was hit by lighting and everyone around could feel the shock wave it was Strange to say the least.

East Ridge Started off Beating a very weak Silverdale team by 25 points. The Lost to a Great Red Bank team by 31. Bradley Lost to a Great Polk Team by 7 Then beat a Avg at best Coffe County Team by 21. And the beat Cross town Rival Cleveland by in Overtime in one of the best football games ive ever seen in my life. I say

Bradley 28

East Ridge 17

PS: The last time Bradley played it East Ridge it Nearly came a tornado. The Flag pole was hit by lighting and everyone around could feel the shock wave it was Strange to say the least.

Hopefully this time we will have better weather for the game.Hoping all Bear faithful come down to east ridge to support the Bears. This team plays with allot of heart and desire,they deserve your support Bear Nation.

The Bears and Pioneers have played most recently in 2004 at East Ridge when the terrible storm hit. The final that night after a very lengthy delay before kickoff was a 43-3 East Ridge win.

The previous year the Pioneers captured a 28-21 win at BCHS.

Its time for the Bears to reverse this trend.

Prior to that, you have to go back into at least the early 90's to find their last game with each other.