Station Camp @ White House

HeAdKnOcKa

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't pretend like i know much about football, cause i dont, but i do know that the game tonight was a load of crap. Not just on station camp but on white house too. We had a player injured, and all of the white house players played there hardest. But as the game was ending Station camp started cheering... Whos house, our house, on our field. Thats just low. Some of you idiots are calling white house unsportsman like, but if you want to see a team that is doesn't have any sportsman ship, look at station camp. :twisted:

Hey bud ..its winner takes all...if they are winning they can chant whatever they want.

Its' funny how some wh fans are crying because they did not have all their players. It wasn't the coaches fault that the players were late for a scheduled practice. I doubt the coaches surprised them with the time for practice. It was probably scheduled. Coach Porter should be commended for his decision. I bet those individuals will not be late again if they want their playing time. It was a great atmosphere for high school football between two bitter rivals. SC dislikes WH just as much as the other way around.

I won't pretend like i know much about football, cause i dont, but i do know that the game tonight was a load of crap. Not just on station camp but on white house too. We had a player injured, and all of the white house players played there hardest. But as the game was ending Station camp started cheering... Whos house, our house, on our field. Thats just low. Some of you idiots are calling white house unsportsman like, but if you want to see a team that is doesn't have any sportsman ship, look at station camp. :D

Goodness... how bitter. Nothing different from last year, when WH won a squeaker at SC, the chanting from the WH stands. So, youngster, leave Mom's computer alone and go back to watching Hannah Montana or something.

Now, my reflections.

1. Whoever WH's quarterback was did an excellent job for a non-starter. He had a perfect pass in the endzone in the final seconds that would have been the game winning touchdown 99 times out of 100, but the DB from Station Camp made an outstanding play and batted the ball away.

2. The Wildcat package WH ran in the second half was something else. THAT kid is a good back.

3. I think SC had guts to go for it on 4th and goal from the two in the fourth quarter. We debated it in the stands, and that's a call I wouldn't want to make. The celebration penalty after the touchdown was a poor call that could have cost SC the game.

4. I've seen tempers flare several times in the history of this matchup, but I thought both teams showed composure and good sportsmanship all around.

5. The show the band and the choirs did before the game gave me chills. Good job, all.

6. I cringe every time I see someone injured, and I felt like running across the field and hugging the young man who hurt his ankle. Remember, folks, these are our children.

I won't pretend like i know much about football, cause i dont, but i do know that the game tonight was a load of crap. Not just on station camp but on white house too. We had a player injured, and all of the white house players played there hardest. But as the game was ending Station camp started cheering... Whos house, our house, on our field. Thats just low. Some of you idiots are calling white house unsportsman like, but if you want to see a team that is doesn't have any sportsman ship, look at station camp. :D

Goodness... how bitter. Nothing different from last year, when WH won a squeaker at SC, the chanting from the WH stands. So, youngster, leave Mom's computer alone and go back to watching Hannah Montana or something.

Now, my reflections.

1. Whoever WH's quarterback was did an excellent job for a non-starter. He had a perfect pass in the endzone in the final seconds that would have been the game winning touchdown 99 times out of 100, but the DB from Station Camp made an outstanding play and batted the ball away.

2. The Wildcat package WH ran in the second half was something else. THAT kid is a good back.

3. I think SC had guts to go for it on 4th and goal from the two in the fourth quarter. We debated it in the stands, and that's a call I wouldn't want to make. The celebration penalty after the touchdown was a poor call that could have cost SC the game.

4. I've seen tempers flare several times in the history of this matchup, but I thought both teams showed composure and good sportsmanship all around.

5. The show the band and the choirs did before the game gave me chills. Good job, all.

6. I cringe every time I see someone injured, and I felt like running across the field and hugging the young man who hurt his ankle. Remember, folks, these are our children.

Saw a little of the game on CSS last night and got to give KUDO's to SC's #20, Jacob Hamblen on the knockdown and the interception!! Wasn't really pulling for either team, but just to say "Great effort, cuz! :)"

You are correct. I respect Coach Porter for his decision. QB did a great job. He was the freshman QB two years ago. Both teams played a great game. We came out on the losing end. Definitely need to work on a few things. Considering the atmosphere in the past, it was a calm game and yes White House does hate losing to SC as much as SC hates losing to WH. Our injured player will be missed. It was a serious iinjury. These are kids that mostly under the age of 18. I am sure both sides had some that are still 15 years old on the field. Someone stated early about the practice. It was not a surprise practice. They've known since March.

White House players - you did a great job against SC. I proud of you. I am proud of what both schools put together before the game. It also gave me chills.

YEA HAMBLEN IS A GOOD HIGH SCHOOL PLAYER. HES ONE OF THE FEW PLAYERS THAT I HAVE HEARD OF ON SC'S TEAMS OF THE PAST. #1 FOR STATION CAMP WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE. 6 FT 2 230 IS WHAT I HEARD HE WAS. GOOD POTENTIAL AND GOOD SIZE TO PLAY IN COLLEGE. NOT SURE WHAT GRADE HE IS IN.

SC HAS SOME QUALITY PLAYERS BUT I DONT THINK THEY ARE A DANGEROUS TEAM LIKE THEY WERE THE LAST FEW YEARS. ON THE OTHER HAND WHITE HOUSE JUST SEEMS TO RELOAD WITH TALENT. WHITE HOUSE HAS ALOT OF GOOD YOUNG TALENT TO GO ALONG WITH SOME VERY GOOD SENIOR PLAYERS. I DONT THINK MANY TEAMS WILL WANT TO PLAY WHITE HOUSE AS THE SEASON GOES ON ESPECIALLY IF WHAT EVER HAPPENED LAST WEEK IS LEARNED FROM.

SOMETIMES COACHES HAVE TO REMIND THE PLAYERS OF WHOS IN CONTROL. JUST LEARN FROM THE LESSON AND MOVE ON.

YEA HAMBLEN IS A GOOD HIGH SCHOOL PLAYER. HES ONE OF THE FEW PLAYERS THAT I HAVE HEARD OF ON SC'S TEAMS OF THE PAST. #1 FOR STATION CAMP WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE. 6 FT 2 230 IS WHAT I HEARD HE WAS. GOOD POTENTIAL AND GOOD SIZE TO PLAY IN COLLEGE. NOT SURE WHAT GRADE HE IS IN.

SC HAS SOME QUALITY PLAYERS BUT I DONT THINK THEY ARE A DANGEROUS TEAM LIKE THEY WERE THE LAST FEW YEARS. ON THE OTHER HAND WHITE HOUSE JUST SEEMS TO RELOAD WITH TALENT. WHITE HOUSE HAS ALOT OF GOOD YOUNG TALENT TO GO ALONG WITH SOME VERY GOOD SENIOR PLAYERS. I DONT THINK MANY TEAMS WILL WANT TO PLAY WHITE HOUSE AS THE SEASON GOES ON ESPECIALLY IF WHAT EVER HAPPENED LAST WEEK IS LEARNED FROM.

SOMETIMES COACHES HAVE TO REMIND THE PLAYERS OF WHOS IN CONTROL. JUST LEARN FROM THE LESSON AND MOVE ON.

Larry, no doubt you've heard the name Hamblen quite a bit while playing SC. Jacob's older brothers, Dustin and Jordan also were big playmakers for the Bison. Jacob is the youngest Hamblen brother. I'm glad we're not playing them anymore. It's always hard to root against family.

#1 for SC is a senior, Daryl Eubanks, excellent football player. Has a nose for the game, but he's nowhere near 230. 190 maybe, but plays bigger. He's a track kid too.

SC is an extremely well coached team against an extremely upgraded schedule. I wasn't sure what this year would bring, but I've learned not to count the Bison out until the fat lady is singing.