David Sharp????????????

TANK77

Guest meanjeanII

oh i bet everyone says he is fine, if i was louis co. i wouldn't tell anyone if my star player is hurt. but tank i bet after you get done with him friday night he will be hurting. as long as fairview's db's can stay with their men. i know i am the biggest jackets fan ever but i have to be honest, the jackets secondary needs some major revamping, the d-line and linebackers work their butts off, just to have loretto to score on the db's. if they could cover, my beloved jackets would be undeafeated going against the kittens. hopefully david is fine because i don't need any excuses from the fans of the kittens after my great jackets pull a rabbit out of their stinger.

I think Sharp is #18? As for the Louis County fans needing excuses, if they lose this one, they'll be ready to lynch the players and coaches all.. HA HA You should read some of the other threads where they are getting all over their coaches for losing to Parsons Riverside.

They have to be the most spoiled fans in the country and it's now wonder nobody likes them or their program.

meanjean or whopever you are, who are you to come on here and talk about our team. you are probably some wannabe, who was the waterboy when you were in hs. i don't appreciate you coming on here talking about fairview's db's one because i am one, and two we weren't the sole cause off our loss to loretto. so you can keep running your mouth but maybe you need to become a loretto fane because you have as much class as they do.

When it comes to complaining, nobody, and I mean nobody can hold a light to them. Whether it's the refs or the coaches or the players, no one is safe from the wrath of their venom. Lewis County fans are juvenile, immature and spoiled to the core. Just go back and read all the LC posts and you can see that I am not exagerrating.

Their former players harangue the current crop to no ends, making sure they realize that they will never be as good as they were and it goes on and on and never stops. The loss to Riverside has caused the fans to sharpen their claws in Hohenwald Tennessee and woe to the entire team when they lose to Fairview.