Bradley Central @ Rhea County

bradleybears2004

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody is so down us, sure we got off to a slow start but we aren't as bad as you make us out to be. Our problem isn't with talent, its about cutting down on the penalties(had over 15 against mcminn cent. 10 against bradley, and only 6 against east.) Anyways I'm pulling for the bears, think they can go 7-3 this year, go bears.

Good luck with that win thing after this season Phish.. East Hamilton just took half your team, 3/4 of your booster money and all those talented seniors will be gone with Benny.You do know he quits after your annual 40 point playoff beatdown and little talent on the way?, Thats how he rolls.Ask CHS.

Coach Floyd has turned things around and we have a whole group of middle schoolers on the way that havent been beat in 3 years now.Plus tons of youth on our current team. We might not make the playoffs this season,only two teams will,then again we get to play some of our biggest remaining games after Rhea at home. But looking at everything..Owls are on the way down and Bears are on the way up.

I hope your team feels the same way about the Bears and CHS when we play. :roflol:

It's still a little confusing but I believe Bradley would have a chance to qualify if the season record is good enough, even with a couple of district losses.

I am not exactly sure myself..If it is just your district record or your overall record,or both mixed in. But we have to win some more games before we can think about that.

I think any of the Top teams in our region could go on a run and end up with a 6 or 7 win season, The Bears just have to keep playing hard and smart to end up in the mix. It would be a huge acomplishment from where they have been the last 6 or 7 years.

Good luck with that win thing after this season Phish.. East Hamilton just took half your team, 3/4 of your booster money and all those talented seniors will be gone with Benny.You do know he quits after your annual 40 point playoff beatdown and little talent on the way?, Thats how he rolls.Ask CHS.

Coach Floyd has turned things around and we have a whole group of middle schoolers on the way that havent been beat in 3 years now.Plus tons of youth on our current team. We might not make the playoffs this season,only two teams will,then again we get to play some of our biggest remaining games after Rhea at home. But looking at everything..Owls are on the way down and Bears are on the way up.

I hope your team feels the same way about the Bears and CHS when we play. :roflol:

You must get your info from Lane Kiffin, you moron! You are mad cause you are a bears fan. I would be disappointed too. All you have to look forward to is the chili cheese fritos at the game or do you guys call that stuff frito pie. By the way the only pie you will be eating when you play the Owls is POOP pie! Hope it tastes good! do you eat yours with corn?

The Owls are going down and fast. But thats besides the point. Bradley will make the playoffs this year. and no matter how Rhea played vs Bearden who cares? they lost to Walker Valley they ciant be that good. Cleveland is a good team and will show that the rest of the season.

Looking forward to traveling to monkey town tomorrow. Hope to see as many Bear faithful there as East Ridge. Last weeks crowd was Huge.

I dont blame them for leaving..i guess its good to get away from the gang activity and daily fights..Give it about a year..2 at the most and you can use it in a math equation Owls=Silverdale Babtist. Thats whats up . I aint mad at anyone.. I just think you bird fans are all mouth and no hardware..Stay in your own thread and debate how bad your gonna get beat in the playoffs and say as you always do "next year".

Btw..The Bears have Football State Championships..How many you bird fans got? In ANY sport? :mrgreen:

Where'd all the Rhea fans go? And which thread is this anyway? I thought it was the Bradley vs. Rhea thread, not the Ooltewah thread.

Weather is looking not so good for tonight, we'll have to hold onto the ball and dig in and play hard. Any of you boys read today, know that your fans are behind you and are ready to see a big win tonight. Play safe, play fair, play hard but WIN!

Good luck to all.

Where'd all the Rhea fans go? And which thread is this anyway? I thought it was the Bradley vs. Rhea thread, not the Ooltewah thread.

Weather is looking not so good for tonight, we'll have to hold onto the ball and dig in and play hard. Any of you boys read today, know that your fans are behind you and are ready to see a big win tonight. Play safe, play fair, play hard but WIN!

Good luck to all.

Sorry eaglefan had to wade through the owl crap to get to this point.

Ready for some football tonight. Play hard and remember my post from earlier on this thread.

Good Luck! GOOO EAGLES!!!!!!