Bradley Central @ Rhea County

bradleybears2004

Where'd all the Rhea fans go? And which thread is this anyway? I thought it was the Bradley vs. Rhea thread, not the Ooltewah thread.

Weather is looking not so good for tonight, we'll have to hold onto the ball and dig in and play hard. Any of you boys read today, know that your fans are behind you and are ready to see a big win tonight. Play safe, play fair, play hard but WIN!

Good luck to all.

Sorry eaglefan had to wade through the owl crap to get to this point.

Ready for some football tonight. Play hard and remember my post from earlier on this thread.

Good Luck! GOOO EAGLES!!!!!!

haha, good one, Eagle4. And crap it is.

I really like when Friday gets here but it sure blows to have eight hours of work to get through before I can really start thinking about the game. I hope the team is pumped and excited today and I hope the fans turn out for this one. Bearden blew me away last week. That school's got some fans and some spirit pushing their team.

Long day ahead but the night will make it all worth while. Go Eagles!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where'd all the Rhea fans go? And which thread is this anyway? I thought it was the Bradley vs. Rhea thread, not the Ooltewah thread.

Weather is looking not so good for tonight, we'll have to hold onto the ball and dig in and play hard. Any of you boys read today, know that your fans are behind you and are ready to see a big win tonight. Play safe, play fair, play hard but WIN!

Good luck to all.

Sorry eaglefan had to wade through the owl crap to get to this point.

Ready for some football tonight. Play hard and remember my post from earlier on this thread.

Good Luck! GOOO EAGLES!!!!!!

haha, good one, Eagle4. And crap it is.

I really like when Friday gets here but it sure blows to have eight hours of work to get through before I can really start thinking about the game. I hope the team is pumped and excited today and I hope the fans turn out for this one. Bearden blew me away last week. That school's got some fans and some spirit pushing their team.

Long day ahead but the night will make it all worth while. Go Eagles!

Yea they do have a good fan base. I also think we have a pretty good one.

Our boys will be ready for tonight.

The Owls are going down and fast. But thats besides the point. Bradley will make the playoffs this year. and no matter how Rhea played vs Bearden who cares? they lost to Walker Valley they ciant be that good. Cleveland is a good team and will show that the rest of the season.

Looking forward to traveling to monkey town tomorrow. Hope to see as many Bear faithful there as East Ridge. Last weeks crowd was Huge.

The Owls are going down??????? They are #2 in the state 6A.

They have plenty of talent. Their freshmen teams have lost 1 game in four years, and that loss was to a JV team. Ooltewah's JV hasn't lost since Monroe took over. The Owls' JV beat Cleveland's JV 21-0 with their 4th string QB.

Just as usual, you Bradley Red Necks do not know what you are talking about when it comes to football.

The Owls are going down and fast. But thats besides the point. Bradley will make the playoffs this year. and no matter how Rhea played vs Bearden who cares? they lost to Walker Valley they ciant be that good. Cleveland is a good team and will show that the rest of the season.

Looking forward to traveling to monkey town tomorrow. Hope to see as many Bear faithful there as East Ridge. Last weeks crowd was Huge.

They have plenty of talent. Their freshmen teams have lost 1 game in four years, and that loss was to a JV team. Ooltewah's JV hasn't lost since Monroe took over. The Owls' JV beat Cleveland's JV 21-0 with their 4th string QB.

Just as usual, you Bradley Red Necks do not know what you are talking about when it comes to football.

and that jv team was polk county

I hope you guys are #1 when you play BCHS...

Hey congrats to the Bears 4-1 start. They really seem to actually have it going this year. However, I am really getting sick and tired of you Bear fans getting on the red zone every friday and talk about how you should be 5-0 or whatever. Listen my Polk boys come out and beat yall fair and square. Get over it. Polk is ranked #3 in the state for a reason. They are good. Nothing to be ashamed about that you lost to a great team. I will give it to Houston he is good, but after the first quarter Polk smacked him right in the mouth. SO PLEASE, next time you decide to get on the red zone realize Polk and Bradley played a hard fought game and Polk came out on top. Polk is the better team and we will do it again next year. Keep playing hard. I would love to see Bradley only have one loss this year. I doubt it will happen but I can see an 8-2 season no problem. That is not a bad record for a team that is normally the Bradley County doormat.

You got that right PHISH! Everybody hates a winner, bottom line. Bradley fans are so tired of Benny beating on them. They ought to get used to it! Coach Monroe will coach as long as his health lets him, and playing teams like da' BARS as yuns say, will definitely not get his blood pressure up! So, therefore get ready for some of those behind the wood shed whooppuns (bradley language) as yuns say! Bradley will not make the playoffs. They would not make the playoffs in the county little league! :thumb: