Whats up with Wilson Central

midtnbball002

Maybe we can get our first win this week vs one of those Metro Nashville teams - McGavock. I hope so; cause the next 2 after McG.......... (Hend'ville, MJ) do not look very winnable. The last 2 (Station Camp and Portland) are surely games that we can win!!

Can we make it to 3-7? Come on Cats; lets get one in the win column.

I just noticed a scheduling problem with potential for an ugly outcome. Our game with MJ is to be the Thurs night TV game. Surely that was scheduled very early when folks thought that.............well, I'd rather not say.

I think that we have 4 or 5 year streak going vs the Bears. This might be coming to an end from what I am hearing from the Bears. Maybe Coach Perry will take it easy on us this time :mrgreen:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we can get our first win this week vs one of those Metro Nashville teams - McGavock. I hope so; cause the next 2 after McG.......... (Hend'ville, MJ) do not look very winnable. The last 2 (Station Camp and Portland) are surely games that we can win!!

Didn't MJ only beat McGavock by 1? If so, I don't see WC beating them. Portland seems to have improved alot. WC seems to be regressing (0 pts. last two weeks). Where is WC/Portland played?

His last season at Beech was the worst in school history 1-9. Good luck. :flower:

His last season at Beech was the worst in school history 1-9. Good luck. :popcorneater:

It was a bad time for the BUCS. I was completely amazed; yet baffled at the success that was had the last 2 years at WC. I am no longer amazed or confused.

As the previous post said, his stay at beech was less than pleasant. And yes, he had great talent with his years of success that succeeded dispite his coaching. But now the talent has leveled off, but believe me. The Talent is much better than an 0-5 record, a combined 38 points on offense, and a combined 152 points given up on defense. This team should be at least 3-2 or better. However, the coaching is now there, and you can blame all the assisstants around him, but at the end of the day it is traye aric's fault. I believe that this will be his last year, praise God. And just for some insight look at Mount Juliet, hopefully we are blessed with a coach like theirs. Yes, they have had a few rough years. But he has coached this team to a position where they are dominanting. Unlike traye aric who has just let this team fail.

The story that happened with Coach Elrod is this. traye aric hired Coach Elrod on during the summer to run the offense, of which Coach Elrod was doing. However, during games a play would be sent down from Coach Elrod to traye aric and instead of just running the play that had been called, traye eric would change the play and running something different that wouldn't work. So Coach Elrod told traye aric that unless he listened to the offensive coor. like he was suppose to do then he would leave. So traye aric told him that it didn't matter to him, because his services weren't needed anymore. Which now looks like a really bad idea, seeing that they have only score 38 points in five games.

The story that happened with Coach Elrod is this. traye aric hired Coach Elrod on during the summer to run the offense, of which Coach Elrod was doing. However, during games a play would be sent down from Coach Elrod to traye aric and instead of just running the play that had been called, traye eric would change the play and running something different that wouldn't work. So Coach Elrod told traye aric that unless he listened to the offensive coor. like he was suppose to do then he would leave. So traye aric told him that it didn't matter to him, because his services weren't needed anymore. Which now looks like a really bad idea, seeing that they have only score 38 points in five games.

Add to this the fact that Coach Aric tried to get a HC job in Rutherford County and did NOT get it because he was running the WingT and in his infininite wisdom he decided to scrap the WingT, which was working for WC. Add it all together and you get......MOTHER! :popcorneater:

Thanks for clearing that up. I hadn't heard the full story.