Whats up with Wilson Central

midtnbball002

Just an observation from someone who truly has no dog in the fight; while things may not be going as well as anyone associated with WC football would like, change in the middle of the season is the worst approach to take. As a coach, you try and make it to the end of a season then spend the off season evaluating your systems. I am sure that Coach Aric is as unhappy with the performance of his team so far, but perhaps he learned something in his previous experience as a head coach. If the change in the offensive scheme is wrong, then I am sure that at the end of the season Coach Aric and his staff, if he is still at WC, will look at everything and make the needed changes. What is sad is when parents who should be supporting their children get on an open forum and bad-mouth other players or the coaches. All that does is spread the dissent. Best of luck to WC the rest of the season and to Coach Aric in the future.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an observation from someone who truly has no dog in the fight; while things may not be going as well as anyone associated with WC football would like, change in the middle of the season is the worst approach to take. As a coach, you try and make it to the end of a season then spend the off season evaluating your systems. I am sure that Coach Aric is as unhappy with the performance of his team so far, but perhaps he learned something in his previous experience as a head coach. If the change in the offensive scheme is wrong, then I am sure that at the end of the season Coach Aric and his staff, if he is still at WC, will look at everything and make the needed changes. What is sad is when parents who should be supporting their children get on an open forum and bad-mouth other players or the coaches. All that does is spread the dissent. Best of luck to WC the rest of the season and to Coach Aric in the future.

Well said; I truly hope that the Cats can pull it together and win these last 2 games. After the season, I am sure that the WC staff will get the problems worked out, and get back on the winning track in 2010.

WC is the best 0-8 team ive ever seen no joke. and having seen there next to opponents play i say WC should win in lopsided contest

You must be kidding................about like riding on the best boat -- "The Titanic".

Best (0 - 3) team or even (0 - 4); but after about (0 - 5); it becomes a hard sell. Best (0 - 8) team can only win the Ms Warthog Pageant - 2009. Gotta admit, you gotta a shot at the title. Slam dunk if you lose to Portland. Last great (0 - 8) team was Dog Patch HS coached by Joe Btfsplk *note.....great offensive mind, but just a tad unlucky!!

Best (0 - 8); come on!!!! You gotta be a relative of the HC! :D