Cloudland at Unaka

pujo

Did everybody on Rone Mtn leave? Yall are never this quiet, anyway good luck tonite hope its injury free and we'll see yall in a couple weeks. :thumb:

Bigblue, good luck to you guys tonight, actually thought you would win last week. I believe you win the next 2. I was impressed with how hard you're guys played, just not enough beef to play with Hampton. The games with Cloudland and Unaka should be good ones.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game tonight Pujo exspecially big confidence booster for whoever wins this game. Hurts Cloudland not having the Chambers kid in the lineup,But I am sure Robbie has had time to prepare for tonight what do u think?

Coach RC

Creekercalhoon, Cloudland also lost one of their best lineman, thats gotta hurt in a bad way. You never know how an ole crazy football is going to bonce. I really don't think either team is head and shoulders better than the other. I think this game will be won by the team with the least amount of mistakes, field position, special teams,penalties and turnovers. I think I would give the Landers the slight edge, but they seem to make crucial mistales. Its really anybody's guess. I do think people will get their monies worth.

I don't think Unaka has what it takes, mentaly, to win this games. They make to many mental mistakes. Penaltys, fumbles, bad decissions... And unless they learned something this week at practice, they can't tackle worth a darn either. They don't wrap up, they just bounce into the ball carrier and expect them to fall down. So throw that into the equation of good, strong RB's plus the fact that they will be wet... Might be a long night.

And the thing that makes it even worse is the fact that shear talent wise, I think Unaka is BETTER than Cloudland.

Cloudland 30-22

I think now is a critical time for encouragement. I've done a lot of soul searching and I realize that being so critical on this board or anywhere else isn't going to solve anything. We've got a lot of BIG problems in our football program and they are not going to get resolved unless we come together as one big family and get behind our coaches and kids. We can't keep crucifiying them over these losses. Its going to make things worse. Who else is going to step in and do any better? If we are going to suffer through a miserable season then guess what, I'M GAME. I'm here for the long haul. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, by god :bored:

I think now is a critical time for encouragement. I've done a lot of soul searching and I realize that being so critical on this board or anywhere else isn't going to solve anything. We've got a lot of BIG problems in our football program and they are not going to get resolved unless we come together as one big family and get behind our coaches and kids. We can't keep crucifiying them over these losses. Its going to make things worse. Who else is going to step in and do any better? If we are going to suffer through a miserable season then guess what, I'M GAME. I'm here for the long haul. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, by god :thumb:

I guess that would be more productive than being critical. Nobody likes to lose. All you can do is go back to work and try to get better. Its just a tough time for Cloudland football. I still don't get it.

Should be a good game tonight Pujo exspecially big confidence booster for whoever wins this game. Hurts Cloudland not having the Chambers kid in the lineup,But I am sure Robbie has had time to prepare for tonight what do u think?

Coach RC

Creekercalhoon, Cloudland also lost one of their best lineman, thats gotta hurt in a bad way. You never know how an ole crazy football is going to bonce. I really don't think either team is head and shoulders better than the other. I think this game will be won by the team with the least amount of mistakes, field position, special teams,penalties and turnovers. I think I would give the Landers the slight edge, but they seem to make crucial mistales. Its really anybody's guess. I do think people will get their monies worth.

What you think Rusty.

Well played game tonight by the Rangers. I thought we actually came out and played a full 4 quarter football game successfully. Being down I believe 16 to 6 at the half with Cloudland getting the ball back we did a great job of staying focused offinsively and making stops on the defensive end. Special teams was a big key in the game for us.

The running game looked a whole lot better Franky Covorubias and Mook Wilson played a very outstanding game on both sides of the ball. The offensive and defensive line looked to be very into the football game all 4 quarters and I thought we also gave Cloudlands running game a whole lot of problems when we went to a bigger defensive lineup towards the end slowing them down.

Cloudland had a few key turnovers towards the end of the game which I thought hurt them a little bit. But like I said in one of my previous posts I think this is a big win for Unaka's program and a big confidence booster. Coaches did a great job tonight keeping the kids up and you can tell there is a good relationship between these coaches and players watching them come together not only during the game but after the game as well.

Great job tonight keep playing hard and stay positive.

Coach RC