Gallatin Hosts Wilson Central

Verb58

I have just ONE question. Has WC paid the extra money to find out exactly how to run that new offense they bought? dry.gif

Not sure..............there is a "new" listing on e-bay for a "slightly used" offensive system (still in the box). Listing is by an unnamed TN HS. Make offer............please for my sake make any offer!!

Have some faith. Your half the reason the guys are giving up. The parents need to help out more by cheering, not yelling put the cheerleaders in, and harrassing the student section. Lets us do our thing and join along instead of being Debby Downer.

Thanks! :x

I might just be half the reason.............no that would be impossible!! The "real" half is quite a bit fatter than me ;) and getting fatter (LOL)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glademom - You think you are so funny. Just get over yourself and start cheering for your team. Go Wildcats!!

I did think that was kinda funny, but your are right. I will cheer for the players; they deserve all the fans' support. I was really hoping that they could overcome the obstacle standing squarely in their path, but it appears not likely to happen. You can read the schedule as easy as I can, AND from what I can tell; the next 4 games are perhaps the best teams that they will play.

Siegel was the lead-off in that group of 5 games and I really thought they might play the Stars closer; especially after the 2nd Half vs Beech, but these other 4 games might be the toughest yet!

Let me finish by saying that I will always support the players as hard as I can.

Was NOT talking about WC making the playoffs just once. Was talking about the team you thought was so good, Seagull!

Right now the problem WC is having is THE COACH and NOT the players.

I call them like I see them and NOT how I hope things will be.

I agree that they are having problems. I dont have a dog in the fight, but

I also dont agree with you about who is to blame. I personally believe that

you must first have something to work with before you can produce. Someone

decided to get rid of Coach Elrod?? Mistake! But I suggest everyone go to the

Wilson Central Football site and view the teams stats for each game. Now look

to see who is listed. Be honest now, WHERE ARE THE STUDS ? Im not picking

on anyone specifically, but the facts are the facts. They just dont have much

to work with at this time.

Changing the coaching staff would not change the facts. I'm sure everyone

has heard that it takes "Studs" to build a house, It also takes "Studs" to build

any successful team.

Yeah, were 0 and 4, but the season isn't over.

Whoever said we were murdered by Seigal, we were. But they are one of the best teams in the state! It should have been worse in my opinion.

Gallatin better watch out because Central is coming in with nothing to lose so that ol' wave of theirs better be a tsunami because thats what it is going to take to win against the thug kitties.

Our D will not give up more then 14 points. Just wait.

i hope they do not give random drug tests on coach t. if so your busted. your defense has given up more than forteen points. siegel is not the even best team at siegel much less one the best teams in the state. Good, yes. One of the best? NO.

Or maybe Wilson Central might win a game if they fire Traye Aric. I predict Wilson Central losing 45-0

You gotta do the best with what you have. Talent level changes every year!

The ball is rolling now, I suggest you hang on for the ride.

You really dont believe that firing the coach would help WC win. Take ownership

of the loss. The coach doesnt win, he just coaches the kids. The kids play the game.

Im sure that the coaches are doing everything they can. They dont want to go an entire

season without a victory! The players dont want to lose either. It is what it is.

Yes the offense has changed. BUT what about the defense. What happened to it?

I suggest that you take a minute to reflect. The only difference is that last years

studs (seniors) have graduated. I dont know the specifics, but I am sure that many

of the starters who played most of the games last year are no longer @ WC.

Believe it or not, teams like this scare me. Gallatin has seen it from metro teams before. What I'm referring to is a team that plays off emotion. I could very easily see WC scoring early on a Gallatin team that they know pitched a shutout last week. An early score will serve a lot of confidence to a team that hasn't had much success. Having said that, I do believe that Gallatin will win the game. But as other posters have stated, we don't like to EVER overlook opponents. Except maybe Portland this year... Yikes... Looking forward to a good game vs. WC either way. Good to be back on Coacht peeps, and GO GREEN WAVE!

Believe it or not, teams like this scare me. Gallatin has seen it from metro teams before. What I'm referring to is a team that plays off emotion. I could very easily see WC scoring early on a Gallatin team that they know pitched a shutout last week. An early score will serve a lot of confidence to a team that hasn't had much success. Having said that, I do believe that Gallatin will win the game. But as other posters have stated, we don't like to EVER overlook opponents. Except maybe Portland this year... Yikes... Looking forward to a good game vs. WC either way. Good to be back on Coacht peeps, and GO GREEN WAVE!

I agree. These are the type of teams that are searching for anything good to happen and when they do, you are in for a fight. Best case senerio, Gallatin needs to score quickly and often to put this team away fast.