Daniel Boone vs Dobyns-Bennett

BatmanDB

DB 28-0 The Indians are going to come out this week fired up and ready to shut up all the negative talk. We are going to start the season over this week. Wait and see, this will be a different football team this week and set the tone for the rest of the season. Roll Tribe Roll..............

wow should Boone even show up?

NO

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB 28-0 The Indians are going to come out this week fired up and ready to shut up all the negative talk. We are going to start the season over this week. Wait and see, this will be a different football team this week and set the tone for the rest of the season. Roll Tribe Roll..............

wow should Boone even show up?

NO

silly Waco.... The band parents would be mad.

I bet his ears are ringing right now. B)

Maaaaaannn… you guys wouldn’t talk about a fella while he was logged off would you!!!! Sorry for the lack of input but I’ve been busy with cheerleading and volleyball practice. B) Just kiddin… the truth is with this past graduating class gone (including the last of my two); I’ve lost all of my “insider information” sources. And I like to have at least a little fact behind what I say. I’ve been to all three of the Viking games… and as impressive as they may have been, the fantasy part of our schedule is now over and it’s time to put the salad fork down and pick up the steak knife. :thumb:

That's about as smart and honest a post as anyone will write.When you keep up every day,you know a lot of facts that you just want to throw out there,but it's just as fun to laugh with the few others that allso know what's going on.I've seen hundreds of "Billy Bob is the best",and sometimes they are right on,but sometimes I know Billy Bob can't walk and chew gum without falling.That's where I try to take the high road.When I see things that are just stupid{like my spelling} about our kids,or trashing them,that's where I have to disagree.I know these guys want to win,just as much as they did last year and so on .We can say what we will on here,but the young men are the ones working their behinds off,not us.It may make people sick that I cheer these guys if they go 1-9,or get hot and never lose again,but don't think I like watching our guys lose.More important than what me or any of you think,these guys don't like getting beat either.Roll Tribe

I hope it happens 91,that would make the week off a lot better going into the South game.

Big game for GC. Vince Staten will have to dig deep to see when a DB team started 1-4. Always knew GC was not real smart, but you dont pick on the guy with the mic or a guy that buys his ink by the barrel. If they continue to look as stupid on the field this Friday night as last, GC might need to talk to Fred Walton about a radio job. The Lynn garden team knows to tell your RB to cover the ball coming out of the end zone, no fightn for xtra yards. If you only have 2 seconds left in the quarter, DONT try to get a play off, let the clock run out and regroup. Tired of the excuses, this team is not small, nor does the ranked teams mean much, we all know what ranked DB teams have done. Besides, we used to beat the ranked teams, remember Oak Ridge? This quality of teams has been coming, and I told you so several years ago. Kind of reminds me of another team about 100 miles west. Once again, DB is not the the headline team in the paper. 4 weeks and only 2 pics. The proof is in the pudding. GC's record the past 28 games is 19-9 with first round exits in the playoffs with 10-0 teams. Of the 19 wins more than half of the wins were aginst teams with losing records. GC retires in 2 years. Good luck DB!

Big game for GC. Vince Staten will have to dig deep to see when a DB team started 1-4. Always knew GC was not real smart, but you dont pick on the guy with the mic or a guy that buys his ink by the barrel. If they continue to look as stupid on the field this Friday night as last, GC might need to talk to Fred Walton about a radio job. The Lynn garden team knows to tell your RB to cover the ball coming out of the end zone, no fightn for xtra yards. If you only have 2 seconds left in the quarter, DONT try to get a play off, let the clock run out and regroup. Tired of the excuses, this team is not small, nor does the ranked teams mean much, we all know what ranked DB teams have done. Besides, we used to beat the ranked teams, remember Oak Ridge? This quality of teams has been coming, and I told you so several years ago. Kind of reminds me of another team about 100 miles west. Once again, DB is not the the headline team in the paper. 4 weeks and only 2 pics. The proof is in the pudding. GC's record the past 28 games is 19-9 with first round exits in the playoffs with 10-0 teams. Of the 19 wins more than half of the wins were aginst teams with losing records. GC retires in 2 years. Good luck DB!

For some odd reason,it makes me feel good to read your post dog.I think it's because you bring such a dark side to everything.After I read your post and go outside,MAN! the sun really is still shining and the world didn't come to an end. :roflol: