Daniel Boone vs Dobyns-Bennett

BatmanDB

Sorry indianation. You must be talking about how 72 could not block 16 or 50. So he had to hold and tackle them all night. You can thank him for several large plays being called back because he could not block them.

HAHA you need to go watch the film with your boys and get your facts straight :oops: . I just watched it!!!! # 16 did nothing against #72 and # 50 could not either thats why he keep hitting #72 in the head with his cast. That should have been a personal foul on 50 ONLY, 72 was locked on and 50 could not go no were so he decided to use his cast as a extra weapon. That was a big play for the Indians that got brought back but watch the film and then tell me it was a personal foul on both sides. The only other penalty on 72 was a holding against #9 (backer), when he pulled, not 16 or 50. Seriously watch the film and you will see the fact that #16 and #50 could not penetrate the ball on #72. If you want to say he had vital penalties then he did have 2, 1 that was a horrible call and 1 that was correct!!! what else?????? I was not trying to get into all this but, these are the facts all I was doing was picking a hit that I liked out of the game.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry indianation. You must be talking about how 72 could not block 16 or 50. So he had to hold and tackle them all night. You can thank him for several large plays being called back because he could not block them.

HAHA you need to go watch the film with your boys and get your facts straight. :oops: . I just watched it!!!! # 16 did nothing against #72 and # 50 could not either thats why he keep hitting #72 in the head with his cast. That should have been a personal foul on 50 ONLY, 72 was locked on and 50 could not go no were so he decided to use his cast as a extra weapon. That was a big play for the Indians that got brought back but watch the film and then tell me it was a personal foul on both sides. The only other penalty on 72 was a holding against #9 (backer), when he pulled, not 16 or 50. Seriously watch the film and you will see the fact that #16 and #50 could not penetrate the ball on #72. If you want to say he had vital penalties then he did have 2, 1 that was a horrible call and 1 that was correct!!! what else?????? I was not trying to get into all this but, these are the facts all I was doing was picking a hit that I liked out of the game.

OH yeah one more thing, It's not called tackling on offense it's called a "Pancake ", you know like bull dozeing someone over. Thats what you want your offensive Lineman to do, handle their man. :oops:

HAHA you need to go watch the film with your boys and get your facts straight :oops: . I just watched it!!!! # 16 did nothing against #72 and # 50 could not either thats why he keep hitting #72 in the head with his cast. That should have been a personal foul on 50 ONLY, 72 was locked on and 50 could not go no were so he decided to use his cast as a extra weapon. That was a big play for the Indians that got brought back but watch the film and then tell me it was a personal foul on both sides. The only other penalty on 72 was a holding against #9 (backer), when he pulled, not 16 or 50. Seriously watch the film and you will see the fact that #16 and #50 could not penetrate the ball on #72. If you want to say he had vital penalties then he did have 2, 1 that was a horrible call and 1 that was correct!!! what else?????? I was not trying to get into all this but, these are the facts all I was doing was picking a hit that I liked out of the game.

Yes this is true. I saw 50 hitting him in the head and then right before the call 50 took a swing at him. Listen, I told you along time ago about 72. He can move for a big guy and I bet if you looked at ALL the tapes, he has not got beat. I'm not 100 percent sure but if he has it can't be no more than a couple. Also notice, he is the one they always put on the main defensive linebacker or tackle. He's the man and Ive said it since the Clinton Game. CS is not the only one that this shadowed out by the years misfortunes.

BTW for Batman and anyone else who worries that criticism of the team on this forum is inappropriate or may offend the players' sensibilities, I can assure you it is very tame compared to what some of our recent players are saying to Roop directly on his facebook page. :oops:

I've seen it and everyone handles things differently.I showed my stupidity last night for sure, and could have done things a lot different.Thanks to all the players that were able to be on the mountain today,this team is tight and will keep after it. Roll Tribe

I was correct on my prediction of 7-3 or 6-4 season, just had my numbers reversed. Clark can say just rewrite the story for the paper about taking the blame, but thats not the same story he is saying in locker room. It is ugly. I guess his sports class really is more important that Trig and Physics! For all the milkmaids on here that change their opinion of Clark each week, I am consistent. No Dark Knight character here. In fact the only thing more consistent is how bad Clark gets each week and each year. You guys would still have Fulmer in Knoxville if you had a bigger checkbook. Sorry boys, running the same play 32 Tom Tom just is going to cut it. So, I guess our excuse for friday night was we lost to the number one ranked team in Washington County! Clark has the same pattern as Fulmer. Cary Daniels and KPT need to wake up. Field house, turf, passing camps, senoir trips, how about a coach? If this program continues being the joke it is quickly become over the past several years, dont expect Ryan to take it over. he is smarter than that. Post it on your fridge, Clark retires after next years 6-4 season. How many days until we take on a top ranked team from Hawkins County? I told you sevral years ago a storm was a coming in Knoxville and KPT. A 3-7 season may be the perfect storm to hit kingsport! Go Rebs!

I was correct on my prediction of 7-3 or 6-4 season, just had my numbers reversed. Clark can say just rewrite the story for the paper about taking the blame, but thats not the same story he is saying in locker room. It is ugly. I guess his sports class really is more important that Trig and Physics! For all the milkmaids on here that change their opinion of Clark each week, I am consistent. No Dark Knight character here. In fact the only thing more consistent is how bad Clark gets each week and each year. You guys would still have Fulmer in Knoxville if you had a bigger checkbook. Sorry boys, running the same play 32 Tom Tom just is going to cut it. So, I guess our excuse for friday night was we lost to the number one ranked team in Washington County! Clark has the same pattern as Fulmer. Cary Daniels and KPT need to wake up. Field house, turf, passing camps, senoir trips, how about a coach? If this program continues being the joke it is quickly become over the past several years, dont expect Ryan to take it over. he is smarter than that. Post it on your fridge, Clark retires after next years 6-4 season. How many days until we take on a top ranked team from Hawkins County? I told you sevral years ago a storm was a coming in Knoxville and KPT. A 3-7 season may be the perfect storm to hit kingsport! Go Rebs!

You can sit and watch all you want but, the fact is they have lost all their games due to turnovers / penalties and the fact the we can not complete a pass!!!!!! The play calling can use some oil but the fact is Seabolt needs to be behind the snap and we have to stop letting the other team capitalize on our mistakes!!! We do not have a bad team as people like to imply. #2 and #20 also need to quit playing 20 yards off their men.

You can sit and watch all you want but, the fact is they have lost all their games due to turnovers / penalties and the fact the we can not complete a pass!!!!!! The play calling can use some oil but the fact is Seabolt needs to be behind the snap and we have to stop letting the other team capitalize on our mistakes!!! We do not have a bad team as people like to imply. #2 and #20 also need to quit playing 20 yards off their men.

Yea I heard the Seabolt kid had a set of wheels on him and should be the QB. But he is the only receiver that DB has,supposely.

HAHA you need to go watch the film with your boys and get your facts straight :popcorneater: . I just watched it!!!! # 16 did nothing against #72 and # 50 could not either thats why he keep hitting #72 in the head with his cast. That should have been a personal foul on 50 ONLY, 72 was locked on and 50 could not go no were so he decided to use his cast as a extra weapon. That was a big play for the Indians that got brought back but watch the film and then tell me it was a personal foul on both sides. The only other penalty on 72 was a holding against #9 (backer), when he pulled, not 16 or 50. Seriously watch the film and you will see the fact that #16 and #50 could not penetrate the ball on #72. If you want to say he had vital penalties then he did have 2, 1 that was a horrible call and 1 that was correct!!! what else?????? I was not trying to get into all this but, these are the facts all I was doing was picking a hit that I liked out of the game.

#72 was also playing hurt and still man handled them. By the way Blazers, Go look at Allen Greene Photos and you will see that you were gave a TD. In no fashion was that a TD, not even close . Don't have the photo number. I'll try and post it, its priceless. You better take this one and run with it.