District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yeah- Culleoka might have lost four seniors, but they kept Slatton, who we all know is the best coach in District 11A.

But remember, Slatten can't get out there and make a shot or handle the basketball. I have yet to see a ball handler at Culleoka since DeMario Williams. I know they don't have a true point guard. And I don't think their shooters can handle pressure. All these things will show the truth in just under 2 months!!

No, Slatten can't do any of those things; however, he is probably the most prepared coach in the district according to his colleagues. I will agree that Culleoka's last true ballhandler was Williams; however, Stephens was more than capable last season. This year I am not sure who will handle the ball for them. All the guards who return have very shaky handles. This team is going to have a lot of trouble against active defenses who get up you and pressure. Look for this team to probably run a lot of presses and push the ball. This will not be a team with a half court pressence of mind.

No, Slatten can't do any of those things; however, he is probably the most prepared coach in the district according to his colleagues. I will agree that Culleoka's last true ballhandler was Williams; however, Stephens was more than capable last season. This year I am not sure who will handle the ball for them. All the guards who return have very shaky handles. This team is going to have a lot of trouble against active defenses who get up you and pressure. Look for this team to probably run a lot of presses and push the ball. This will not be a team with a half court pressence of mind.

GO DAWGS of CA

i understand culleoka lost ALOT of talent from last year...but honestly i think the rest of the district is in for a suprise this year....go ahead and overlook culleoka this year...this may not be a team thats competing for the region but please believe this is culleokas district to win or lose...with riley walton leading the way and the other seniors bringing all the leadership this team will be very tough to beat in the district...look for the 3 ball to fly this year...GO WARRIORS :unsure:

i understand culleoka lost ALOT of talent from last year...but honestly i think the rest of the district is in for a suprise this year....go ahead and overlook culleoka this year...this may not be a team thats competing for the region but please believe this is culleokas district to win or lose...with riley walton leading the way and the other seniors bringing all the leadership this team will be very tough to beat in the district...look for the 3 ball to fly this year...GO WARRIORS :!:

do you think culleoka can beat a team like CA with JUST using the 3 ball? when CA has been using the 3 ball for the last 3 years...its gonna take more than that id say. im not sure what richland has this year?

i understand culleoka lost ALOT of talent from last year...but honestly i think the rest of the district is in for a suprise this year....go ahead and overlook culleoka this year...this may not be a team thats competing for the region but please believe this is culleokas district to win or lose...with riley walton leading the way and the other seniors bringing all the leadership this team will be very tough to beat in the district...look for the 3 ball to fly this year...GO WARRIORS :roflol:

do you think culleoka can beat a team like CA with JUST using the 3 ball? when CA has been using the 3 ball for the last 3 years...its gonna take more than that id say. im not sure what richland has this year?

yea coach slatten will not let them shoot anything but the three all season..because thats what i said right? quit being a d-bag and i dont care what we shoot ca will get swept this year

i understand culleoka lost ALOT of talent from last year...but honestly i think the rest of the district is in for a suprise this year....go ahead and overlook culleoka this year...this may not be a team thats competing for the region but please believe this is culleokas district to win or lose...with riley walton leading the way and the other seniors bringing all the leadership this team will be very tough to beat in the district...look for the 3 ball to fly this year...GO WARRIORS :mrgreen:

yea coach slatten will not let them shoot anything but the three all season..because thats what i said right? quit being a d-bag and i dont care what we shoot ca will get swept this year

you're confident eh you wise old feller. calling me a "d-bag" is very very mature!