District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

Culleoka beats CA 34-33. Have to say I didn't see this coming. Just didn't think Cully could score enough to pull off the upset.

cullypride is a happy camper

Yes he is! Man what a finish to that game. Williams scores with 7 ticks left to put CA up by one then Lacey takes it coast to coast and hits a shot in the lane as the buzzer went off. Without Williams CA would be in a world of hurt and would prolly be out by now. HE can score from anywhere.

I hate to say it but I told everyone on here not to sleep on Cully in the tournament now they playing in the championship. GO WARRIORS!

Congrats Cullypride. I will have to say you did tell everyone not to forget Cully come tournament time. Sounds like Cully made CA play a half court game. Some bad turnovers by a few of the CA guards got them beat just as it did against MTP back in the regular season.

CA has their hands full next Tuesday with either Richland or MTP but even worse they have to travel 1st round of Region.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha...everyone better recognize the culleoka dynasty...get ready mt. peezy were comin for that championship on tuesday

theres nothing sweeter than hurting ca's feelings

im beginning to think your just a bandwagon fan. your a "lights out" poster when culleoka wins, they do pretty bad throughout the season, and you don't post at all. they win, and your talkin trash again...and culleoka won't win many games only able to put up 34 points.

but, congrats to cully. i wasn't able to go to the game, but i hear CA made some pretty dumb mistakes. like throwing the ball out of bounds from a throw in toward the end of the game, and having the lead, and running down the court and trying to throw up a 3.

hahahaha...everyone better recognize the culleoka dynasty...get ready mt. peezy were comin for that championship on tuesday

theres nothing sweeter than hurting ca's feelings

im beginning to think your just a bandwagon fan. your a "lights out" poster when culleoka wins, they do pretty bad throughout the season, and you don't post at all. they win, and your talkin trash again...and culleoka won't win many games only able to put up 34 points.

but, congrats to cully. i wasn't able to go to the game, but i hear CA made some pretty dumb mistakes. like throwing the ball out of bounds from a throw in toward the end of the game, and having the lead, and running down the court and trying to throw up a 3.

And CA won't win many games only scoring 33 either Monk!!!! :roflol: And guess what else? Culleoka gets a home game next weekend and they always play well at home especially with the 6th man.

Yeah CA made had some turnovers late (some were result of good D) and they had a chance to put it away late BUTTTTT they didn't. Stop whining about "bandwagon" fan and making excuses. Just sit back and see how far Mathew Williams can carry his team. Because thats as far as they gonna make it.

shut up monkey wrench your just mad because your bulldogs choked and got beat again when it counted...culleoka playing for their 5th straight district title so technically ive been on the band wagon for quite some time eh??

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep, you must have. and i don't really think your a bandwagon fan, i just had to say somethin to get your attention.

shut up monkey wrench your just mad because your bulldogs choked and got beat again when it counted...culleoka playing for their 5th straight district title so technically ive been on the band wagon for quite some time eh??

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Choked? Wow... I will say all the CA players didn't show up to play but I wouldn't say they choked either. Lacy made a tough shot at the end to give Cully the win.