GREENBRIER @ WHITE HOUSE

DTBDP61

QUESTION FOR YOU BDPWEB.

ON THE REPLAY ONE OF THE ANNOUNCERS SAID THAT BRIAN DIXON HAD A CHANCE TO CATCH RICKY LADD ON THE ALL TIME WHITE HOUSE CAREER YARDAGE THIS YEAR, AND HE NEEDED SOMEWHERE AROUND 120 YARDS TO MOVE INTO 4TH PLACE DURING THE STATION CAMP GAME.

I KNOW DIXON HAD A GOOD SOPH YEAR AND A DECENT JUNIOR YEAR BUT I WOULD BE SURPRISED IF HES ALREADY THAT HIGH ON THE LIST CONSIDERING WH HAS HAD LADD, PHILIP HARRIS, JAMES TAYLOR, SHANE DORRIS, BRIAN JONES, DEMARQUS PAYNE, JUSTIN WEST, ETC.

IS HE ALREADY 4TH ON THE LIST?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeWayne McDaniel has the all-time records, so he would be the best one to ask. I don't have the lists, just the top player.

Last year, DeMarqus finished with 2,668 and that was good enough for seventh all-time rushing.

Dixon can move up the charts, but he is still about 2,400 yards behind Ladd, so it's pretty much out of reach.

IF PAYNE FINISHED WITH ABOUT 2400 AND IS 7 TH THEN I DONT THINK DIXON WOULD BE ANYWHERE NEAR 4TH. IM NOT SURE WHAT DIXON HAS BUT I WOULD GUESS ABOUT 1000-1200 ENTERING THIS YEAR SO NOW HE SHOULD BE AROUND 1400-1600 WHICH IS VERY IMPRESSIVE SINCE HE DIDNT START UNTIL THIS YEAR. MAYBE I MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT THE REPLAY ANNOUNCER SAID ON TV BUT IT SURE SOUNDED LIKE THATS WHAT HE SAID.

I SEE THE PASSING GAME FOR WHITE HOUSE FINALLY OPENING UP THIS WEEK . DIXON SHOULD STILL GET HIS 100 YARDS THOUGH.

IF PAYNE FINISHED WITH ABOUT 2400 AND IS 7 TH THEN I DONT THINK DIXON WOULD BE ANYWHERE NEAR 4TH. IM NOT SURE WHAT DIXON HAS BUT I WOULD GUESS ABOUT 1000-1200 ENTERING THIS YEAR SO NOW HE SHOULD BE AROUND 1400-1600 WHICH IS VERY IMPRESSIVE SINCE HE DIDNT START UNTIL THIS YEAR. MAYBE I MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT THE REPLAY ANNOUNCER SAID ON TV BUT IT SURE SOUNDED LIKE THATS WHAT HE SAID.

I SEE THE PASSING GAME FOR WHITE HOUSE FINALLY OPENING UP THIS WEEK . DIXON SHOULD STILL GET HIS 100 YARDS THOUGH.

BDPWEB SAID THAT PAYNE FINISHED WITH 2,668 LAST YEAR,NOT 2,400.I ALSO HEARD THE SAME REPLY FROM THE ANNOUNCER ON THE REPLAY ABOUT BRYAN MOVING INTO 4TH ALL TIME RUSHER.BY THE WAY COMCAST IS SUPPOSE TO RE AIR THE STAT. CAMP GAME TONIGHT IN ITS ENTIRETY,BECAUSE LAST WEEK IT DIDNT COME ON UNTIL LIKE THE 3RD QRTR.

No surprises. WH wins over the Cats. I do have a question though. I overheard that White House uses an alum as a ref by the last name Pond?? Isn't there TSSAA rules against that? Is that why he didn't see the WH player holding a Greenbrier player down and hitting him?? Wouldn't have made a big difference in the game, but it sure could cause a biased call or two.

No surprises. WH wins over the Cats. I do have a question though. I overheard that White House uses an alum as a ref by the last name Pond?? Isn't there TSSAA rules against that? Is that why he didn't see the WH player holding a Greenbrier player down and hitting him?? Wouldn't have made a big difference in the game, but it sure could cause a biased call or two.

I'm not sure, but I don't believe he is an official.