Play Days...Please list here.

ShutupandPlay

McNairy Central is trying to schedule a play day on Saturday, November 14th. We will use 2 gyms and we are looking for 3 or 4 teams with each team playing a minimum of 3 games for $35/game. Each game will consist of two 20 minuted halves with running clock and 1 jv quarter of 15 minutes.

To sign up or for information, Contact Coach Forsythe at ForsytheS@k12tn.net

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yea, they have Davey quaking in his boots. Someday they'll even have a winning season.
    • Guessing this may have been the closest I can think of...... Bill Harlow: (from wiki) After leaving OSU, Harlow went on to win three national titles in freestyle wrestling.  He won a silver medal at the 1970 World Wrestling Championships, falling to Soviet Gennady Strakhov in the finals at 90 kg.
    • The Simpson brothers had good freestyle careers.
    • Barn eye weal haiv two say thait eye've hurd tha werk inviromint att 825 iz purty pore...Inn othur werds moore thain a teechur ere three, haiv tolt me hits purty hosstile.....
    • Maybe some of the historians can get on here and help me out, but has anybody from Tennessee ever had as much success in an international style as Boykin? The only other Tennessee native I can remember competing for world team spots is the older Boykin in freestyle and he wasn't nearly as close as Nick has been to making world teams.