hampton dogs vs north greene

bulldogs10

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will the dogs pull this one out?

There ia no doubt that Hampton should win. The key is to learn to play as hard as you can every play, regardless of the opponent.Wins and losses don't mean as much as as learning to give it you're all. There are always challenges, from the classroom ,to the ballfield and in the game of life. Its about being the best YOU can be. You always have winners on losing teams and visa versa. Success is not an accident, it requires hard work ,determination and pride.

There ia no doubt that Hampton should win. The key is to learn to play as hard as you can every play, regardless of the opponent.Wins and losses don't mean as much as as learning to give it you're all. There are always challenges, from the classroom ,to the ballfield and in the game of life. Its about being the best YOU can be. You always have winners on losing teams and visa versa. Success is not an accident, it requires hard work ,determination and pride.

Well said, Pujo. A season is a learning experience, and the Dogs, though winning and winning big, still have much to learn and to get better at. I think we'll see the coaching staff get some players in the game to work out bugs and get some needed experience. All things said, Hampton should roll all over NOrth Greene, who really never has presented much of a challenge. However, I learned LONG ago to never count a victory until the final horn, so we'll see how things turn out friday. Go Dogs!

Well said, Pujo. A season is a learning experience, and the Dogs, though winning and winning big, still have much to learn and to get better at. I think we'll see the coaching staff get some players in the game to work out bugs and get some needed experience. All things said, Hampton should roll all over NOrth Greene, who really never has presented much of a challenge. However, I learned LONG ago to never count a victory until the final horn, so we'll see how things turn out friday. Go Dogs!

I,m pretty excited about several of the younger guys.They are really pushing some of the older kids for playing time. That in itsself should make Hampton a better team.

It was good to hear about Cloudland's jr. high pounding the jr dogs. What was it, 40-8? I hope this is a sign of the future.

It was 40 to 8 and could have been more. Weve got alot of good kids and they work hard, most of them have played together since flag. Hampton has only had a team in our age group a time or 2 and they don't have any experience. They played hard and it looks like they have alot of size and some good skill people. I'm sure they will be able to field a quality team as they get older and get some experience. Our Jr and Senior class dominated them when they were in jr high. Can't ever tell what will happen over the course of time. I do think we have a great group of kids.

Pujo, good luck to the Dawgs Fri. nite, from Grunt & TC. Luckily, the Jackets are idle this

week. Rained cats & dogs all week..still at it on thru next week they say.

See ya pardner........ :roflol:

Thanks Grunt, sounds like a good week to be off. Its done quite a bit of raining here also. Probably be alot of sloppy fields around the state tomorrow night. We should be able to take care of business , hope the team plays up to their potential.Teams alway seem to sleep walk a little when they play big underdogs. Thats not the way to approach any game. Never fear an opponent or overlook um. Play to your potential,the scoreboard will take care of itsself. Go DOGS