Elizabethton @ Asheville

EHSTrack06

From what I can gather the Cyclones are bigger upfront than Asheville except for the end he is like 6'6" and run somewhere in the 4's on the 40! They had like 300+ yards rushing last week but dont know how good the team they played was. But this is a confident Cyclone team that doesnt fear anybody so I think it wil be a good game with great atomosphere,so lets bring a ton of fans and show them what TN football is all about!By the way there feild is awesome and the school is like a small college campus! I also think thay have there own tv network that plays the games live! Should be fun!

Go Cyclones!!

Go to the Asheville citizen and you should be able to find their roster and whatever.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be another good test for this cyclone team.Get them ready for the playoffs.Playing teams like this makes you a better team down the road.GO CYCLONES

I agree Lawman, I really doubt you will face another team as talented as this one. They , like Elizabethton have sent a few to the NFL. They don't have alot of respect for Tn football over there, but I think you guys can play right with um. I keep up with both states quite a bit . Go get um.

pujo i seen some highlights from there game friday night and they are big and fast. betsy will have there hands full with this team. This should be a interesting game.

It will be another good test for this cyclone team.Get them ready for the playoffs.Playing teams like this makes you a better team down the road.GO CYCLONES

I agree Lawman, I really doubt you will face another team as talented as this one. They , like Elizabethton have sent a few to the NFL. They don't have alot of respect for Tn football over there, but I think you guys can play right with um. I keep up with both states quite a bit . Go get um.

pujo i seen some highlights from there game friday night and they are big and fast. betsy will have there hands full with this team. This should be a interesting game.

Win or lose Lawnman, this game will help prepare you for the playoffs. A few years back ,they played Avery Co, Leonard Little left a lasting impression. Do you have any idea what their enrollment is . I'm just guessing, but I imagine you guys have around 900.

Betsy has about 780 students.Ill try to find there enrollment.

I found it Lawnman ,they have 1,150, not quite as big as I would have thought, but still a pretty big school. I'm sure in their location and their success over the years,they probably attract kids from a pretty wide range. Love to see you guys beat them.