Elizabethton @ Asheville

EHSTrack06

Betsy got robbed of a long TD run by Thomas with a "block in the back call" that nobody was even near the flag, & Thomas was already celebrating in the end-zone. Boles was out with the flu, Smith was out with the ankle injury, & Palmer was out with some kind of shoulder injury. What can we expect though guys? North Carolina "refs" & their coaches 100th win? There was no way those home cooked refs were going to allow our kids to travel over the mountain & take that away from them.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop your crying. On the FG Elizabethton got I believe they got some calls that kept drives alive.

Lawnman is correct stop turning the ball over and getting stupid penalties. You can do that against bad teams but Asheville is the first good team EHS has played.

If the article in the JC Press is correct EHS should make it to the state Semi Finals and then a F5 Tornado will be waiting but that is another topic if it happens.

But going back to the 90's and still today the Ref's have always cost EHS according to some of their fans. Watch the game and you can see why they lose some games. All EHS fans should be like Lawnman and tell the truth on why the lose sometimes.

Tab just wondering what team you pull for and please dont talk about things you dont know about! I was there and have seen the tape on Asheville and I guess you a refering to when we lost to Maryville! Clearly there is no block in the back at Asheville the ref followed Thomas in the endzone signaled TD and then went back and threw the flag! Hmmmm little late Id say. And as for Maryville the kid went out of bounds by a clear yard or S. Witten would have made the tackle and its clear as day on the tape! So most of our so called whinning has probable cause. Maybe you like losing we dont!

And your so called f5 tornado is a long way off so why even bring it up!

Go Cyclones!!!!

I pull for EHS. I have never seen the Maryville tape and I would love to but I will not write an essay on that game because there was more than that one play in that game. About Asheville I do not know if it was a block in the back or not but turnovers and penalties have been hurting this team all season and it came back to bite them again. Maybe the loss will do them good. Unicoi should be a win and JC will give them a game but EHS should win and then we will talk about the next game when that time comes.

We had a few players out with the flu and matt smith with high ankle sprain.Hope you guys get better soon we need you.

Those wouldn't be excuses would they lawnman???/ I'd hate if you had EXCUSES.

Read my other responses on this board and you see that i am making no EXCUSES barb.I am a big man and one loss means nothing to me and this team will be fine.We lost the game because of a turnover.