McMinn-Cleveland what happened?

hootowlhollow

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is happening to Cleveland Football???????

Proven Coach, Proven System, plenty of speeed, plenty of tallent, narrow minded players, narrow minded parents, They just can't wrap their mind around the new system! Extreme lack of dicipline!!!!!

Parks ejected = always been trouble , always will

Marcus Davis = was a good kid, don't know what happened.

What is happening to Cleveland Football???????

The players they used to get are going to the other 2 high schools and the county youth football league ,which started a few years ago, is churning out allot of excellent football players from the south end of the county.. In short, They aren't getting all the talent anymore and allot of it is going to Bradley Central and a few going to WVHS.

Next problem is coaching turnover and switching the offense those guys have been running since 6th grade..now suddenly it's like starting all over again.

No knock on E.K....but he was CHS 4th choice and the only guy with experience that would take the job. Monroe talked to CHS this summer, but the Director of schools insulted him with his requirements for the application process and he said "forget it" in his very special way.

CHS going 1-9 ,2-8 wouldn't surprise me at all..an 0-10 season next year isn't out of the question.

Parks being out will guarantee they lose, other than him ,they really have no playmakers except for Marcus and he is out now to. There QB is good but not much of anyone to throw to now or next season.

I know I'm a Cleveland fan, but this was the WORST officiating crew I have ever seen. Not only did they handle the ejections poorly, they were awful with everything! This crew was an embarassment to the TSSAA and ANY football officiating crew. The officials allowed this game to get out of hand easily, by allowing a couple late hits at the beginning of the game without penalties. As far as the fight goes, McMinn started it with another late hit, Davis got into it with the kid and both were ejected. The other three were a mystery! Parks was held back by a player and never even made contact with a kid, I didn't even see #15 out there, and #65 was out there but he did not do anything. How did the ejections go Mcminn = 1, Cleveland = 4??? Never seen that ever in a football game! It is usually ___ player and ___ player get into scuffle and both are gone...

Not only that, the officiating crew SUCKED (did i mention that?)! During one extra point attempt in the game the head official had to pause the game to tell the other officials to get under the freaking goal posts! The officials were helping each other figure out where to go ALL game; all I can say is wow, very impressive! Not only that, it took them forever to call a penalty. At one point in the game, one of the offensive tackles committed a false start, however it took 3 kick steps and 5 seconds before the official decided to call it. They also almost allowed another late hit in the second half to occur with out penalty.

The officials allowed this game to get, so out of hand! If they would have took control at the beginning, this could have been avoided. HMMM.... MAYBE IF THEY HAD PAYED MORE ATTENTION TO THE GAME FIELD, THEN GIVING OUT SO MANY FREAKING SIDELINE WARNINGS TO BOTH TEAMS THAT WOULD OF HELPED!

/eND of RAnt