Hampton vs. Johnson County Part 2

paradox

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnson Co is a solid ballteam and they will always fight you until the bitter end. They will have revenge on their minds. Hampton must focus this week and go to do battle. Need to get Edwards back up to speed,had to sit this week with an ailment. I do think Hampton has the better team , but its not so much that you could pick a clear cut winner.Its just another hurdle in the long race, got to clear it and move on. Don't think either team will be fooled very much,its just whoever can impose their will the best. Good game to prepare you for the playoffs.

They play twice because neither team could anyone else to fill out their schedule. As far as the game....I think hampton is a little more talented and should win again. Hampton is playing much better now than they were the first game. Both lines(offense and defense) are really playing great. The skill people are making plays and the defense is getting better and better. Hampton wins this one 33-15.

A 4 quarter battle.

Most definitely Pujo, we are going to have to bring our A+ game to come out with a second win over the Longhorns. These guys better have some fire or it will be a long night. Having said that, if they cut down on turnovers and penalties, it can be done.

No disrespect to North Greene but playing teams that are down dont really seem to make us better, but we cant help who we play. The dawgs need to come out this week with intensity and determination in practice and listen to their coaches ( no nonsense ). This game could define their season, from being a good football team to being a really good team. Men make the best of this weeks practice, because I know that the Longhorns are coming out for revenge. You men are better than them, and showed it already, but its hard to beat the same team twice. If you prepare correctly I say Hampton 36 to 21.

Johnson Co is a solid ballteam and they will always fight you until the bitter end. They will have revenge on their minds. Hampton must focus this week and go to do battle. Need to get Edwards back up to speed,had to sit this week with an ailment. I do think Hampton has the better team , but its not so much that you could pick a clear cut winner.Its just another hurdle in the long race, got to clear it and move on. Don't think either team will be fooled very much,its just whoever can impose their will the best. Good game to prepare you for the playoffs.

Shocker that Edwards missed because he was hurt hasn't he been hurt ever since he transferred to Hampton?

Shocker that Edwards missed because he was hurt hasn't he been hurt ever since he transferred to Hampton?

Seems to be doing better , not sure of the extent of his injury.Don't guess they needed to chance it against NG. the comp is a little stiffer this week.Hopefully ,he will be ready to go. I do think the Adkins kid filled in pretty well the other night.