Bradley Central vs. Loudon

volntn

Don't know much about Loudon..other than they held Alcoa to 21 points in a loss and got beat by CAK.Spanked 2 other teams who seem to be down. Maybe some Loudon fans can fill us in on their skill position players.

Bears have the areas leading rusher at HB and a tank that will punish you at FB. Big O and D lines, TE's and WR's with good hands and a very talented young QB and great secondary.Kicking game is solid.

Looking forward to watching the Bears at home after being on the road for 4 weeks straight.

I think the Bears win this one at home in front of an expected huge crowd.

Go Bears!!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the only thing i know about Loudon is that they use to be the team walker valley always picked on which in itself says alot. The fact they held Alcoa to 21 points is somewhat scary. The Bears will need to play hard football but another win is most likely here.

Also it should be noted that with a win bradley will end their 9 year Loseing season streak finally. Coach Floyd has done an amazing job.

Also the Lake forest Bruins Beat the Cleveland middle school raiders 44-6 i blieve and had some crazy amount of offense (500 Yards??) and Cleveland O was limited to around 50 yards. This year is only the start of something great for the Bears.

loudon is alot like polk in many ways , and they will hit you .they do have a few hard nose backs and they run hard . it will not be easy , but i think the bears will get this win it will be a close game

Polk and Loudon scrimaged pre-season with varsity playing to a 2 score each tie. Loudon is very good and has size. Their quarterback was playing with a cast on non throwing hand and was doing it very well. DO NOT overlook these guys. They will hit! Don't expect them to be one dimensional. Would not advise students to wear any head dresses or war paint. Good luck.

Bears have to much depth for a tough loudon team.They are a lot like polk, but they pass more. The let down vs polk will not happpen this week! BC 28 Loudon 7 :roflol:

There ya go again. Try to share a little info with the neighbors and get dissed! How do you have a let down in the opener at home ALWAYSWRONG? You confuse letdown with beatdown look at the stats. Bradley was beaten in every phase of the game and if not for a 92 yard run on the first play it really looks bad. Can you not just say we got beaten by a very good "TEAM" (undefeated ranked #3 in 2A) no shame in that, it has only made you better. Some teams would have stayed on the mat. You do realize most of the starter are sophs and juniors. Just keep motivating us. If i remember Bradley has a lot of guys going both ways too. I guess I should consider the source though. You are right about one thing Loudon is a lot like Polk only with more size. OOPS.

Bigcat,

What he said was BCHS had a letdown against Polk...I think getting beat by a 3A school was a HUGE letdown for us. After being up 14 to nothing the guys relaxed and let Polk back in the game..They learned a lesson from that. Polk has a good team, but in our black and gold colored glasses view, we feel we should have won the game and only ourselves to blame.

Dont be shocked or pissed that we feel we should have won the game..Thats what fans do right? You expect us to go into a game thinking we are going to get beat?..Not anymore, We want to win them all..and right now we are one slip of the cleat away from being 5-0.

7 points is not a beatdown.. We have moved on but Polk fans apparently have not,if that was the highlight of your season then congrats. If the JV game we played the following monday is any indication ,then your in trouble next season.We get most all our skill guys back and we have good depth on the lines. The majority of your starting team IS NOT 9 and 10th graders.. Not even going to argue that. But we do have a freshman QB and a somphomore RB,soph WR's..and yet you only won by 6?

Now go take that weak smack talk somewhere else. We have all given Polk credit for the win, so thats it..your not going to get anymore validation from Bear fans.. So stop trying to get it.

Oh..BTW, The Bears have very few guys playing both sides of the ball.

Now..if the wildcats will stay out of here..Lets get back to the topic..

Does it look like anyone can defend the corner?..If they are that big and we cant move them we will have to hit the outside with the run and have Copeland hit them across the middle and the deep route a few times to open some running lanes up for the RB and FB.

We can pass if we need to,thats the biggest difference in this seasons team. Whats the website?..I wanna look them over..Did you just google it? I wonder what kind of secondary they have?