Bradley Central vs. Loudon

volntn

This should be a good, hard fought football game for both teams. Loudon has a big O and D line, and a very good defense. Depth seems to be the only problem they have. Dont really know a lot about Bradley other than they have a shifty tailback and a big fullback.

And #55 from Loudon goes about 6'5 270.

Good luck to both teams, hoping the Redskins have a safe trip to and from Bradley and an injury free game. :thumb:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigcat77 relax, I was just stating a fact! we only played hard for a quarter and a half! And in my book thats a let down. My point was that you cant look past a team becouse they are in a smaller division-nothing more nothing less. And 7 point win is NOT a smack down! Now back on topic: Loudon is good --BC is good, I am a Bears fan ---therefore I think the BEARS are going to win !!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

This is going to be the Hardest game so far for Bradley. Win or Lose it will go along way in prepareing the team to face Ooletwah Mcminn and Soddy Daisy.

Oh and yes I just googled Loudon high school in Tennessee.

Vol i gotta Question for you though what is the JV's Record? Scores? What was the score of the Bradley vs Polk JV game? I ciant find any JV info anywhere.

We get most all our skill guys back and we have good depth on the lines. The majority of your starting team IS NOT 9 and 10th graders.. Not even going to argue that.

He probably doesn't want to argue that,,,I believe he said sophmores and juniors,,last time I checked that was 10th and 11th graders.....which is a true statement for Polk....

As for this BC vs Loudon,,, Loudon and Polk are alot alike, so I think it will be a TD game one way or the other, I'm picking Loudon...

Loudon held an Alcoa offense to 21 points, the same Alcoa that put 40'something on Maryville,,,,,Bradley has played 1 good team and lost, here comes good team #2...

This is going to be the Hardest game so far for Bradley. Win or Lose it will go along way in prepareing the team to face Ooletwah Mcminn and Soddy Daisy.

Oh and yes I just googled Loudon high school in Tennessee.

Vol i gotta Question for you though what is the JV's Record? Scores? What was the score of the Bradley vs Polk JV game? I ciant find any JV info anywhere.

As far as I know they are undefeated. The Polk score was something like 32-14..Thats not it but fairly close. Played sloppy against CHS but still won. Maybe someone else can chime in the exact scores.

We get most all our skill guys back and we have good depth on the lines. The majority of your starting team IS NOT 9 and 10th graders.. Not even going to argue that.

He probably doesn't want to argue that,,,I believe he said sophmores and juniors,,last time I checked that was 10th and 11th graders.....which is a true statement for Polk....

As for this BC vs Loudon,,, Loudon and Polk are alot alike, so I think it will be a TD game one way or the other, I'm picking Loudon...

Loudon held an Alcoa offense to 21 points, the same Alcoa that put 40'something on Maryville,,,,,Bradley has played 1 good team and lost, here comes good team #2...

The only time you have picked them to win was CHS right? or was there another gut wrenching pick for a win?, so whats new. Loudon may win, but i like my teams chances if they play for 4 quarters.

At least we know where you stand..

"Re: McMinn Central @ Polk County

by Charlie Murphy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:39 pm

I went to the Polk/Central game,,,I think I just said that I was a Cleveland fan,,,which I am,,,but I don't have any ties other than my city of residence,,,I'm also a Polk fan,,,I respect their program...and I dislike the Bears! Other than that I'm just a high school football "fan"atic.....Sorry if I mislead."

Keep making those picks thru Raider Blue Glasses. Your still the Super Freak. :flower:

The only time you have picked them to win was CHS right? or was there another gut wrenching pick for a win?, so whats new. Loudon may win, but i like my teams chances if they play for 4 quarters.

I picked BC to beat Coffee Co., Cleveland, and East Ridge......Ya'll can beat Loudon, but it will be a test and Charlie is just picking,,,,play four quarters, you have a good chance....Charlie is giving D-FLo a :ph34r: as much as it pains me, BC has definitely improved in fundamentals, and more importantly discipline.....The exact opposite has happened at the Blue School,,,Charlie thinks the discipline and leadership went to Colorado....

Keep making those picks thru Raider Blue Glasses. Your still the Super Freak. ;)

You flatter me by suggesting I am the LEGEND,,,,,,, :roll:

I'm CHARLIE MURPHY!

Playing Loudon??????????

Way to go Coach Floyd. Another powder puff game. I just hope you win this one (wink wink, Polk Co.).

I can't believe the AD let Floyd get away with this schedule.

Who's next? Silverdale Academy? Oh, never mind. The Bears already scrimmaged them this year.

Sounds like your jealous "fish-face" .Your kind of like that fish i caught the other day- big mouth always open, but nothing good coming out. What is it--- your mad cause the BEARS are ahead of you on district 5 rankings! HA HA HA Just keep bumping your gums, your haterism is funny as heck!! :ph34r:

Playing Loudon??????????

Way to go Coach Floyd. Another powder puff game. I just hope you win this one (wink wink, Polk Co.).

I can't believe the AD let Floyd get away with this schedule.

Who's next? Silverdale Academy? Oh, never mind. The Bears already scrimmaged them this year.

Sounds like your jealous "fish-face" .Your kind of like that fish i caught the other day- big mouth always open, but nothing good coming out. What is it--- your mad cause the BEARS are ahead of you on district 5 rankings! HA HA HA Just keep bumping your gums, your haterism is funny as heck!! :ph34r:

"Haterism" That is classic! Coach Floyd and his staff are doing a great job. It is good to see Bradley football doing well. I can tell you for sure that Loudon is no powder puff. Will be a challenge for the Bears. Re-building a program takes patience, determination and perservance. Coach Floyd has all of these. Bradley is lucky to have him.

First I want to say that coach D-Flo has done a good job. I think the schedule he made for this year was the right schedule for a program that has struggled the past several years. While I am happy the bears are winning again, I want to be real here so I will agree that while the bears are 4-1 the true tests are still to come. Of the 4 teams BC has beaten none have a winning record. Polk which is a very good 3A team is the bears only defeat. This week they play another good 3A program in Loudon. I'm not sure if they are as good as Polk or not. But the true tests yet to come will be the Ooltewah, McMinn Co. and Soddy Daisy games. If they win 2 or 3 of those games then I will say they are for real. If not, I say they are still better than past years and are moving in the right direction. Good luck to the bears.

Have you noticed all the "old" BC fans that have resurfaced? Where have you been? True fans support their teams in good times and bad. Either way its been nice see the support the team deserves. I hope if things don't go as well the last 5 games as it has the first 5 games you all will continue to support the bears.