CoachT: Lebron James In Maryville?

GHSgozz22

It turns out that Maryville will not actually be playing against LeBron James this year. They were however only one phone call away from getting the opportuity to. Right after the Maryville head coach had talked with Lebron's school's athletic director, their AD got fired. The new AD they hired did not want to fool with an extra game, especially with an out-of-state team such as Maryville. I know everyone is as disappointed as I am to not get to witness this matchup between Humphrey and James.

You have to admit it would have been great to watch. However, I do know where you are coming from Stoke.

I would like to see LeBron at Freedom Hall against Science Hill, Dobyns Bennett or even Elizabethton. East Tennessee teams will be strong this year. I thimk all three of these and possibly Sulivan Central will end up in the BORO. Is Sulllivan Central as good as they looked at the Milligan camp against Science Hill? Nick had to make a 3 Point bank shot from the top of the key to break their back in the final minute. I think the score was 75-74. They looked young and very good and organized. What is your take on them.

Everyone is talking about the styles of both on one court. And everyone is saying that Lee is not at the same level as Lebron right now. If they went head-to-head, that would be a mismatch. They are just talking about on the same court. Now a good matchup, like I said, is Nick vs. Lee, offense vs. defense type of guards. I hope they meet in the Arby's.