Elizabethton has open date

Guest Cyclonebb

Guest cutnoslack

Why not play Unaka. Their program has been at the top year in and year out. Play them on a home and away series for the next two seasons. This would be a great game for basketball fans across Carter County.

I have had the great opportunity to coach Walter in AAU for 4 years, along with Vince, Lester, & BJ. And I can tell you that Walter may not score 30 points or look flashy but he is one of the best "POINT" guards out there. He was our general and a "TRUE" point guards controls his team. He also controls the tempo of a game to his team's liking. Walter does this and plays great defense, something fans need to appreciate more. Whatever happens to the Cyclones, you can bet he will give his all to help the team win.

i think that an elizabethton unaka matchup would be a great thing for carter county, and i have never once heard a compelling reason as to why it can't happen. nevertheless, it seems to be just a distant dream, something that the folks in town just won't take seriously. the crowds would be great, and the gate would be huge. and the basketball would be great, too. so i ask again,- why the heck not?? it's a short drive and i'm sure the rangers would meet you at your place. mountains, rivers, valleys, even oceans aren't too much of an obstacle. i'm sure that they can find their way to TOWN!! think about it

Posted by KevB1990:
Posted by Cyclonebb:

Elizabethton has and open day an would like to bring some good quality opponent to East Tennesse. Please call Tony Hardin if interested 432-547-8063.

We were discussing it on another board and it appears that Hancock County needs games too...Vince vs. Rocky would be a great match-up.

unaka vs elizabethton would be one of the greatest games ever played. i dont remember them ever wanting to play unaka though.